- Board Games -

(I forgot how to play twist so please if I got it wrong pretend I did it right.)

The four of them sat at the dining table. They stared at all the games that were piled up on the table. It went from sorry to uno. Bokuto went in and grabbed a random game. It was twist. "Why that one.", Kenma groaned.

The other three laughed at the whining. "Come on it'll be fun!" Bokuto got up from his seat and set up the sheet. "Okay who's going to be the spinner?", Akaashi asked. Kenma quickly raised his hand. "ME PLEASE!" He really didn't want to bend his body in different ways.

Akaashi giggled and gave the spinner to Kenma. Kenma spun once, it landing on left foot, green. They all put their foot on a green circle. "Ready?", he asked again. They all nodded. Kenma spun again. "Right hand, red." They did what they were told.

The game went on for a little while longer before they were in very uncomfortable poses, Bokuto was basically doing the splits and his hands were over Kuroo's back. Kuroo was under Bokuto. Akaashi was just there. 

Kuroo felt himself wobble before he fell. "FUCK!", he screamed out. "Haha loser.", Kenma said sitting down at the end of the mat. Kuroo sat down on the floor next to the smaller boy. He spun again. "Left hand, yellow."

The other two put their hand on the yellow. Bokuto wobbled while doing it before his hand slipped. "DAMN IT!", he stood up and walked over to the table with a pout. They all sat back down in their seats. 

It was Akaashi's turn to pick a game since he won last time. "The game of life?" They all nodded. Akaashi grabbed the box and set up the board. They all grabbed a car and put a little thing in it. they started to play.

After a couple hours they had played almost all the games. Kenma yawned and felt his eyes grow heavy. "Agh im tired, im going to bed." They all nodded. "Me too.", they all said. They cleaned up the boxes and walked to their rooms.

"I had fun tonight.", Kuroo said. They all agreed before shutting the doors to their room and falling asleep. Kenma stayed up a bit scrolling through his phone. He fell asleep while watching a video.