Chapter- 2- Out Of The Matter

"Stay out of this matter." The h/c girl said without any expression on her face.

"Out of what?" Mikey questioned the girl wanting to know more about the reason they are here.

Currently, they were all behind the shrine, sitting on some big rocks or standing against walls or trees.

By all, it means, the division captains of Toman, Mikey, Draken, the two unfamiliar yet familiar girls, and Takemicchi for some reason. Maybe because he's the main protagonist.

"Out of the Moebius thing," Lily said, somewhat annoyed by all this chit-chat. As soon as these words left the white tigress's mouth everyone except for y/n wasn't able to suppress their surprise.

Blood suddenly started boiling in Mikey and the other guys there except for our Lil baby and another raven-haired guy who was just taking everything as fun.

"Are you siding up with Moebius?" Draken asked, unable to suppress his anger through his voice.

"We do not side up with anyone and you know that," Y/n explained as if it was a matter of fact and shrugged her shoulders.

"Especially weaklings like those fucking losers." Lily completed her leader's sentence with a slight smirk.

"I don't know what is the reason for you to stop us from fighting those bastards, but they beat up someone related to Toman and we can't let this slide. If you'll stop us from fighting them, then we won't hesitate to challenge you girls as well." Mikey threatened in his bossy tone.

"Oi, you fucker." Lily glared at the top knot and walked towards him, cracking her knuckles. From Mikey's back, came Draken also cracking his knuckles.

"I didn't get to repay you for what you did to our friend." Draken glared at the white-haired girl, earning a glare in return.

"Repay my ass. You better wish you live today you bastard." Lily was about to take some action, but before she could she was interrupted by who other than our y/n sama.

"Lily. Stop." Just these two words from the girl were enough for Lily to stop her actions.

"Tch. Be glad that y/n sama stopped me from beating your ass you dipshit." Lily glared at the male again, but with a scoff, she got back behind y/n.

"Let me ask you something, Mikey. Why do you want to crush Moebius?" The h/c ette sternly asked him, not taking her eyes off of the guy. Her question seemed weird. What can be a reason for two gangs to fight?

"Because they started it first by picking up on a guy related to Toman." Mikey simply answered without taking another second to think about his answer.

Y/n raised an eyebrow at his answer and walked towards him so that they were face to face with each other. Y/n was slightly taller than the guy, but that's not the issue right now.

"And?" It was obvious from the way she spoke that she wasn't satisfied with the answer Mikey gave.

"Do we need to have any other answer to clash with someone else?" Mikey was slightly confused by her actions, but he just tagged along with it.

"Toman. Toman. Toman. All you care about is just that, right?" She scoffed as if she was looking down upon them.

"Do you even know what happened to that guy's girlfriend?" She touched Mikey on his chest with her front finger, adding some power to it, causing Mikey to flinch a bit on the touch but he didn't let it show at all.

"That girl was bruised all over. She's still in a coma and there is no guarantee by when she is going to wake up. She might also die anytime in this situation. Her parents' life had become hell by worrying and crying for their daughter every day and night. And even if she wakes up one day and gets healed, do you think she can live her life normally? No. She has to spend her whole life with trauma. Now, tell me Sano Manjiro, you beat someone if they harm your friend, what about that girl? She didn't even do anything yet she has to pay for it with her and her parent's life!! Do you think it's enough for them to get beaten up by you guys when they ruined a life!!?" Anger, frustration, and hatred were clear in her voice. By every sentence her voice raised, making those people around feel guiltier second by second.

"But-" Mikey wanted to protest by Draken stopped his friend.

"She's right Mikey." The braided guy interrupted his friend and looked at you with a calm expression.

"But Draken-" Mikey was again interrupted.

"Which part do you not understand, Mikey? They are right. Moebius ruined a life. And it's not just her, we all know that Moebius is just THAT kind of a group and it had done a lot of other things as well. And all we can do is beat them up. It's not fair, right." Draken's words did put some sense in the little guy and he pouted.

"But, how are you going to do things with that gang?" Draken wanted to make sure if they are giving this matter to the right hands. Even if this girl was right he can't be sure that they will take care of the whole matter fairly.

"I'll make sure to make their lives miserable. More than half of the people of Moebius are engaged in illegal activities, they'll just rot in jail, as for the others I'll deal with them my way and make sure that they'll never rise again in the future." Y/n turned on her heels and started leaving the place.

"Wait. You also have all their details?" Mikey questioned with a raised eyebrow. Of course he'll have that kind of curiousness. Not just anyone can control a person's life like this, not to mention more than a 100 people's lives.

"Y/n sama don't just bluff you idiots." Lily smirked proudly and started following y/n, who was already out of their sights.

There was a sound of two bikes starting and their sound starts getting quieter and quieter indicating that they have already left.

Everyone signed and started walking their own path. The only one who was having a problem in this situation was...

...Takemicchi.

He didn't get it.

If it wasn't this fight, then what caused Draken to lose his life?

And if Draken never got stabbed to death, then how did Toman got this evil in the future?

Also...

...how did the y/n l/n who is so righteous and does justice turned out like...

...that?