Chapter- 6- Adorable

The fight ended before even starting. Pah was on the ground and that bastard who called himself 'Osanai' is smirking. No one still seemed to notice you, but like you care. There were at least 100 people of Moebius here, then again, as if you care.

"You brought so many people just to ambush some middle schoolers. You're just as shitty as I imagined you to be, Osanai." Mikey was chatting with the taller guy with a little smirk.

"Huh?? Can't hear you, you're so shrimp." The disgusting man teased the top knot. Poor top knot, but nvm.

On the other side, Takemicchi was about to lose himself. Osanai was nothing that he expected him to be. It was hard to imagine that this was the same guy as 12 years after. But it's life, and anything could happen here.

"Oi. The heck do you think you're staring at?" Before even letting him answer Osanai landed a punch straight at Takemicchi, making him lose himself. Another punch was about to come but a hand stopped his punch like it was nothing.

Yes, the one who stopped the punch was y/n. She came in between the two males and took his punch with one hand without even blinking for once. "No one can put a hand on people who work under me." She quietly whispered, more like threatened the male, while glaring at him. Her grip tightened on his hand. "Now, Osanai. Weren't you the one who raped the girl? How are you going to pay for that?" Her low voice just sent shivers down the male's spine and a cold sweat ran down him. It was even scarier that there were no emotions on the girl's face. Just a glare.

A glare that could pierce through anything.

"His fights with me." Pah, who was knocked out just a second ago stood up again. "Please, stay outta this." He didn't even glance at you and just glared at Osanai. A little smirk formed its way on your face.

"Sure." Just these words and you backed away from the two males who were glaring at each other.

Takemicchi just wanted this conflict to stop no matter what. He has his reasons anyway, which he can't tell anyone. Peyan crouched near the blonde guy and started reassuring the blonde guy about Pah's fight.

"Takemicchi. This is Pah's fight. Stand back and watch." You didn't even look at him as your whole focus was on the fight in front of you.

But...they couldn't help it when Pah lost to the guy. Peyan, his long childhood friend couldn't take it anymore. He rushed towards Pah as fast as he could.

"PEH!! Y/n-chin just told you to sit back and watch didn't she?"

If it weren't for the fight going on here, you would've definitely asked who this guy is calling y/n- 'chin'. But you decided to ask it afterward when everything has been taken care of.

"YOU GOTTA STOP THIS MIKEY KUN!!" Takemicchi shouted at the top of his lungs, hoping to get some sense into anyone here.

"Takemicchi. Pah hasn't given up yet." You turned your head towards the guy and smiled a little at him. But, to the blonde guy, this was torture.

Another punch made its way towards Pah, and this time, he couldn't do anything anymore. He ended up getting unconscious and landing on Mikey's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Mikey, y/n. Even when you gave me the chance...I'm such a pussy." He mumbled, loud enough for you to hear.

"What are you saying? You haven't lost yet." Mikey said, and the fight ended without even starting once again. With Osanai on the floor, completely knocked out.

Mikey turned with a closed-eye smile. His blonde hairs flowing with his movement and his expression was calm, unlike what it was before. His smile was normal for the ones who are close to him, but for you?

It was angelic.

"You don't have any friends, right y/n chan?" A boy with black locks, way taller than the little girl asked her with a smile.

"Hmph. Of course, I have Lily and you nii chan." She pouted and continued sipping on her smoothie.

"You know, I am older than you and not even your real nii chan! If possible I would like you to become friends with my little brother." He chuckled and looked at the girl with a huge grin.

"Mikey is his name, right?" She questioned looking back at him earning a nod from the guy.

"He is really strong! Just like you! And you know, he's just like a kid. Even when he beat up someone he smiles like an idiot." He giggled and told her about him, wanting to make them friends.

"What's so cute about that?" She shivered. Of course, this was scary for her as she's never met him. Someone who smiles after beating up people?

IT'S HELLA SCARY!!!

"I know what you're thinking, try to imagine him, you know his smile is..."

"Adorable."

Without even realizing it, these words left your mouth in a low whisper.

You were glad that it was just a whisper and those words were just to yourself. But, the face you saw just now, without a doubt, you would want to see that again.

"Sorry, ken chin. I couldn't help it." He said, the smile still not wavering off of his face.

'So this is what you wanted to show me huh, nii chan?' You let out a low chuckled as you thought these words.

That's right, Mikey's smile was...

..adorable.