Chapter- 7- Bored

"WATCH OUT MIKEY!!" Draken shouted, trying to save Mikey from the attack. However, he was just a second late as the one who blocked the attack was none other than y/n.

She grabbed his wrist which was holding the half-broken glass bottle and punched him on his abdomen, causing him to fall on the ground and drop the bottle. "Pathetic." With a click of a tongue, she looked down on him. She grabbed the man by his hair and kicked his abdomen by her knees. He fell on the ground as she let go of his hair and kicked his face while he was knocked out already.

With one kick came two and three. Osanai was completely knocked out with his eyes rolled up and blood gushing out from his face and mouth. Another kick landed on his face causing some blood to splatter on her cheeks. A little frown formed on her previous blank expression. "Disgusting." That's what she muttered looking at the bloody body in pure disgust.

Everyone around had mixed expressions on them. Some were terrified by her performance, while some were shocked. And won't they be? The monster of the world of delinquency they only heard about in rumors was now in front of them. And looking at the body they knew that they weren't just 'rumors'.

She took out her cell and typed something, her one foot still on the guy's face. She finished typing and put it back in her jacket. She turned on her heels and faced the blonde top knot.

"Well, seems like there isn't anything else for me, I'm going. And also Takemicchi, think bout my offer." She glanced at the male who was still on the ground with a dumbfounded expression and nodded, still having no idea what the hell just happened. "Well then, see ya." She raised a hand, showing her hand which was filled with black and silver-colored rings.

She walked and before passing by Mikey's side, ruffled his hair without looking at him. "Take care, Manjiro." With that, she exited from the old warehouse with her hands in her jacket and a bored expression.

"Hmm?" Mikey put his hand on the spot she ruffled his hair and tilted his head in confusion. But well before he could question anything she was already gone.

Your P.O.V

You left the warehouse and walked some distance while scrolling through your cell. A bike came in view and stopped before you. The rider took off their helmet revealing similar white hair and dark complexion. "Y/n sama! I brought the police as you said." She grinned looking at your satisfactory nod.

It wouldn't have been easy to call the police here in an instant. But once giving them an order under your name made it super easy and fast for them to come here. Why? Well, of course, they can't ignore the order of a person like you.

The l/n company. The company owned by your father has enough power and money to move more than half of Tokyo with a snap of their fingers. And you are an heir of such a group.

"Oh my! Y/n sama your face!!" She panicked and took out a hanky from her pocket.

"Relax, it's not my blood." You said with a blank face.

"Of course I know that!! What I'm asking is WHO DARED TO SHED THEIR BLOOD ON YOUR FACE??!" She rubbed your cheek with her handkerchief and scowled. You just stood there with a blank expression not caring about how she was rumbling on "killing the person who did this" and "make sure to send that man to hell".

As if waiting in cue several police cars came from behind her and passed you guys. You took a seat behind Lily, telling her to move, earning a nod from her. You sighed looking at the sky, your h/c hairs flowing through the wind and a small smile forming on your lips.

To be honest, you were bored of how your life was actually going. Waking up and doing the same things again and again. There was a missing spice in your life. And right now, you felt as if you found the missing spice.

———————

A/n: sorry about the hella short chapter and hella late update. I had fever from a few days and I wasn't able to look at ma phone.

Well then, see ya soon readers!!!! Take care and good night❣️❣️

And yes, you are kinda like kambe Daisuke without HUESC😂😂 cuz I like his personality?