Chapter- 3- Cafe

"Pah, you seem very quiet today." Draken, who was currently sitting in front of him questioned his friend in a worried tone.

Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, and Pah were all at a cafe, ordering their drinks and Mikey ordering his kid's meal. Just a friendly

"He must be pretty mad about not taking care of those Moebius bastards. Not like we're not." Mitsuya butted in between, answering the question for his friend.

"That's not it. I know that The Angels of Death can do the work. I've known them for quite some time, the thing troubling me is, that I couldn't do anything." PAH replied with a sigh.

"You know them?" Baji questioned the other male. It was a question everyone had in their mind, but Baji blurted it out first.

"You know, my little sister is one of the top five from Angel of Death." Mitsuya and Draken choked on their drinks, Mikey dropped his burger and Baji went pale.

"Amy? You mean THAT Amy, is a delinquent?" Mikey exclaimed at the sudden revelation. He sure was surprised to know that a girl like Amy is a delinquent, moreover, she is in a group like Angels of Death and also is one of the top five.

Being a top member of Angels of Death is no small deal. More than half of the members there are known to be hella strong. Especially the top five. Sure, y/n l/n is a monster, and the white tigress' strength is incomparable as well. But the other 3 of the top five are known to be strong as well. And to know that the sweet and calm Amy is one of the top five.

"Why didn't you ever told us about something like that?" Draken asked him, still surprised by the information he just received.

"You guys never asked. And, it was my first time seeing those girls with my own eyes." Pah shrugged his shoulders and continued drinking his drink as if it was nothing. "But it's so frustrating! It's so frustrating that I can't do anything in this matter." He tightened his grip on the glass he was drinking his drink through, if held any tighter, it was sure that the glass would crack.

"Can you not talk to your sister about this matter?" PAH turned his head towards the silver-haired guy who just asked this question and shook his head.

"She is a member of Angels of Death. I tried talking to her about that but she declined and said that it was a matter of them and it's better if I don't butt in their work." He explained it to his friends. Anger was visible on his face.

"To think that Amy of all people would say something like this..."

"We never knew her properly, huh?"

Surprised, was an understatement the guys were feeling right now.

To think that a girl like Amy, who everyone thought was a normal girl can act like this, means that the Angel of Death sure is pissed this time. This means Moebius is counting its last breath right now.

"I and Mikey went to visit the girl who got raped a few moments ago." Draken quietly said, gaining the expression of everyone there.

"Is her condition...that bad?" Mitsuya asked, feeling bad after getting a nod from his friend.

"So, we've decided that we won't back down and clash with Moebius. I'll talk with the Angels of Death. I'm Toman's captain after all." Mikey grinned at his friends and everyone's faces visibly lit up.