chapter 3

we woke up in eachothers arms again i wonder how long it will be like that its been abot a week since i have lived with them well not really live but kinda well i dont really know uhg its so complicated. i think i am starting to really like him. i mean hes so perfect and cute and nice and UHG!!!!!! stop it Aly!!!

i woke up and went down stairs my body heals really fast it has already healed enough where i can walk on it. they said in about 3 more weeks i can just have a protecter on so i know it is still hurt but i can take it off to shower.

i went down stairs to see niall in the kitchen with his mum.

his mum was so drop dead beautiful!!!

she had perfect body thin, beautiful hair medium length she always wore such cute clothing uhg shes so perfect i wish i had a mum like her.

i walked in and they both stood up.

me and nialls mum have grown on eachother she really likes me she always says. she told me she wished she had a daughter but she couldnt she only had 2 boys.

nialls brother Josh mooved out 2 years ago.

anyways the both stood up and walked over to me.

niall gave me a hug and walked away.

i wonder what was going on???

nialls mum walked me to the kitchen table and told me to sit.

i sat and looked at her woridly...

she asked if i was ok.

i said yes just woried about whats going on.

she told me nothing wasto worry about that her and niall were talking about me and they have a question to ask.

i calmed down a little but couldnt calm down fully becasue there was still the question to be asked.

she asked me what happened to my parents. 

i told her the whole story how they left me for good then later found they died of drug abuse.

she started to tear up but blinked them back i went on and on about how i didnt know about it but then when i was 14 they left me and died.

i had no way to the house because it was sold.

i didnt want to talk about it to people because they would judge me and i didnt want to be judged. they were abusive parents also and it just really sucked to have them as parents.

i stopped talking and stared at her waiting for the question to be asked.

she asked if i would like to be her daughter!!!!!!

w-wh-what i splurted out she said if i didnt want to be it was fine and i could still stay as long as i liked but i kinda wanted to be her daughter she seemed so nice a loving and fun.

i agreed to being her daughter so i was technaclly going to be adopted....

she also whispered in my ear that niall liked me......

i turned brigt red at the comment.

i asked if i was goin to have all the adoption papers and stuff or if i was just going o go as their daughter.

she said that since her and niall agreed that i would just go as their daught since i was 17 and niall was 17 we would be able to do what we pleased in a month and 2 my birthday was in 2 months and nialls was in one month.

i wonder what i was going to get him.

i had no money but im sure i caould make him something.

i asked his well our mum if niall actually liked me. she shook her head in a duh yeah exspression. and that he had liked me since 4th grade and that living with you for one whole week has been the best time in his life so far........

his.... our mum said that we will be going shopping for niall in about an hour and that if i wanted to come i was welcomed to and that she would buy things for me to him.

i said ok but she didnt have to do it.

**ONE HOUR LATER**

we were in the mall and i was looking at alot of things then it hit me im really good at art.

maybe i could look at canvases and paint and oils ..

i asked our mum in a whispered tone if i could look in their she nodded and handed me 200 dollars  in cash i was shocked but carried on and went in there. 

perfect i squeled i found a huge canvas for 10 dollars paints for 15 and oils for 5

i came up to the register and bought them and put it in a brown bag i came back and handed my mum the change well tried to. 

she handed it right back to me saying they are all yours i ran back to the art store and bought paint brushes tons for only 2 dollars i checked out and ran back to her again trying to hand her the money but she refused she said

look she said this moneyis all yours. do you have a phone she said?

i shook my head no.

she pointed to the phone store and told me to look in their i went in this time with nialand found a 100$ dollar flip phone he shook his head no!!!!!

then he went to a wall of really exspensive phones grabbed one grabbed me and bought it.

it was 500$

he handed it to me allready set up and done to go and told me the nummber.

i looked at it then put it in my pocket. i was wearing black little shorts with a peice shirt on and my hair curled down no make-up today since niall said that i didnt need it he refused to let me have any on my face.

we sat down on a bench and he looked at me.

i smiled and said that i dont really need this phone.

he grabbed my hand and looked at me and said. Aly you should have a phone you are 17 and i wanted you to have one and i bought it for you casue i wanted to not cause i needed to.

 i blushed. i dont really know why but i did.

niall i asked?

yes he said. i looked down can i ask you something?

anything he said.

d-do you like me i asked looking at him now.

"Aly WHY DID YOU JUST ASK HIM THAT!!!!!!"

u-umm yeah he said but i like you more than friends more than a sister.

i blushed really hard.

Ni-Niall i L-Lke you to.. i like you in that way to is said blushing now looking down.

R-Really he stuttered out.

yeah.

i looked at him. now he was Blushing.

he grabbed my hand as we stood up and we walked over to store in which his/my/our mum was in. we held hands and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer then put his arm around me.

i wonder if this was going to be ok i mean i kinda am his sister but not really i dont know right now all i know is that i am confused and i need to work on his painting.

_____________________________________________________________________________

what do you think about this chapter??????? how should she feel comment on what you think please ;) 

do you think its ok that they like eachother ???????