chapter 4

we got home and i walked straight to my room i was in the middle of changing in to pajamas they were the ones that niall lent me the first night i stayed there his boxers and his sweat shirt.

i heard a knock on the door yes come in i said, i saw niall standing there he came in and shut the door behind him.

Aly he said. 

Yes????

D-Do you really like me or was that just you saying that.

Niall i really like you. i said.

he blushed and said something in my ear but i couldnt really point it out on what he said.

what i asked??????

can you come with me to my room i want to show you something he said i answered ok 

i went to nialls room and found a doctor standing in his room 

woah i thought to myself.

i had never been in nialls room but then i went in there it it was like woah huge clean and i dont know amazing!!!

the doctor told me to sit so i sat he looked at my arm and leg my nose healed already and the wrapping was tooken off about 2 days ago.

he said you know mrs,Horan you are allowed to take the casts off now. wh what i said .

they have healed completley .

then what are we waiting for?????

he cut them off it looked so weired and not to mention it felt weird to.

my arm was even skinnier.

than the other and really pale.

then my leg looked so weird also i bent it and it felt normal.

i bent my arm to and it was working normal.

he looked just to make sure it was ok and it was.

i was completly healed yet i still had 2 months and 2 weeks off of school what was i going to do i had all the work done and turned in so there was nothing to do except have fun i guess!!!

niall smiled and picked me up when the doctor left.

he carried me ino his suite athroom with a giant bath tub filled with hot bubbly water. 

there was rose petels everywhere also. i smiled 

he said this was all for me and that he will leave to let me be for a while.

i frowned N-Niall wount you join me???

he blushed and said ok he took his boxers off and went in to the tub.

me following i took my clothing off and jumped into the tub it felt so nice it was hot and bubbles were everywhere to we couldnt see anything yet......

the tub could fit almost like 6 of me and there would still be more room to splish splas so we sat on opposite sides.

we smiled and layed back.

our feet brushed eachothers and we kept them touching eachother.

we played footsie for at least 10 minuets then we both layed back down.

when we got out we  got into nice little towels and then dried then got into bath robes.

i got out and went to my room.

i didnt feel like changing into anything so i stayed into the robe

i took out all of my art supplies i bought earlier and started to paint i was going to paint him with hearts all around him.

i wonder if me and him are in a relationship now?

i mean we both liked eachother but i dont know if he wants to be in one? should i ask him????

oh well i guess i will ask him next time i see him wich i am bound to see him more tonight so ......

i started to draw on the huge canvas niall then i heard a knockon my door.

i answered come in.

it was my/ his mum

hi i said.

hi Aly she said.

we talked then i got back up to start painting again.

what you doin she said.

well i said nialls birthday is in 1 week and 6 days so i am starting on the painting im going to give him for his birthday but dont tell him i said.

honey she said hesetantly i wount trust me you can talk to me about anything.

i smiled and aske if she wanted to see it so far i mean i was now just starting to paint but  i had him all scetched out on it.

she replied with its wonderful.

**20 min's later**

niall came in and i was sill in my robe i had on. no clothes under it.

i asked him if we were in a relationship now and he just smiled and said if i wanted to be in one.

i said of course!!!

so i guess we are in one :D

yup i said.

soo we both said inan awkward tone. i sat next to him .

so he said whats that over there ( pointing to my canvas with a sheet over it)

umm a little something i said but dont look at it please please!!!

i said ok he said.

i looked at him

and he looked at me

we both were so close yet miles apart.

we both leaned in and we kissed.

it was just a peck on the lips but it felt like for ever.

we pulled apart and looked at eachother.

Niall im S-Sorry i said.

N-No dont be he said it was great .

i blushed we both layed back and fell asleep on my bed.

i woke up and i still had the robe on

OMG im so Embarresed i said waking up niall 

why he asked

casue i only have this robe on!!!!

oh he said. well dont worry i didnt see anything he said walking out of the room.

i got up and changed into brown shirt that had a tie at the bottom that was a button up shirt.

then i threw on white little shorts and a pair of toms.

i went into the bathroom and pulled my hair up into a messy bun then i put on a layer of lip gloss and walked out of the bathroom to go down stairs to see niall and his mum.