chapter 2

why was their boxes in my room? 

i got up and looked at them they all said my name. what was in it? then i saw what time it was holy poop! i saw it was 10:38 school started almost 5 hours ago thats where niall was probably. i got up and went down stairsto see niall.

NIALL!!!!!! i yelled 

what are you hurt. no no im not hurt. i said but that was a lie my arm and leg were hurting from me trudging down stairs.  and my nose didnt feel anybetter.

Aly why did you not just call for me???

b-be-because i thought you left.

me i would never leave youwhy would i do that your going to be like my sister and a brother should neve leave a sister in need.

 i laughed faintly on that wow someone who wanted to be my brother and my friend.  

My Only Friend......................

i sat down and asked where his mum was. he responded quickly that she left for a while.

i just remembered school

NIALL!!!!! 

what he asked !

what about school!!!!???????

Aly you have a broken leg a broken nose and a broken arm.

I called school saying you and i wouldnt be there for awhile.

what did they say???

 they already excused our absents.

for how long??????

for about 3 months

FOR 3 MONTHS!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK WE AR GOING TO BE MISSING!!!!

 niall looked at me then laughed..

why are you laughing we are going to be backed up for the year...

no i already have the work for both of us. he said 

oh ok i said weakly.

niall??? i asked in a whispering tone just loud enough for him to here me.

yes he said.

wh-why do you all of a sudden care for me ?????

niall looked at me with his perfect orbed eyes.

he said softly in his irish tone of voice. Aly i have always cared for you.. i always wanted to protect you.... but since im just a nerd....... what was i suppoesed to do????

i looked at him strange niall i said you may be a really smart kid and who doesnt give a eff about the drama but you are like one of the most cutest guy in our school.

he looked at me strange but must have just shook it off.

Aly you are really the most popular girl the most cutest girl ever.

he was right i am the most popular even though i got bullied a lot by the wanna be's 

i didnt belive i was the cuttest girl in school though........... even though i could get any guy that i wanted.... but i didnt want anyone... well atleast for now. 

i changed the subject with what are all the boxes in my room????

niall looked up and had a huge smile plastered on his face.. you wanna see??? he asked

of course i said.....

i got picked up and we went upstairs.

i sat down on my bed while he opened all the boxes.

 i stood up and trudged over to the box closest to the bed. i looke inside and was amazed to see tons of beautiful bright clothes. i said niall are these the clothes you bought last night????

yes he said. do you like them??? he asked. do i like them no i said do i love them yes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay he said well lets try them on he said. i answered in a ok tone of voice.

he sat on my bed and justed stared at me. i stood there waiting for him to leave but he didnt.

he just sat there. i said should i try them on now>??????

yes go and try them on im staing in here to help you just in case. he said.

oh ok i said and lifted my shirt off with one hand.

then picked a cute shirt and put it on.

Aly he said yes i answered you need to eat. he said.

oh great he saw my ribbs i forgot about them. 

i said ok and carried on.

i took my shorts off with one hand and a little help from the bed.i sat down on the bed and pulled bright red shorts on and  i had a stripped boating shirt on.he looked at me and smiled perfect he said.

i smiled and carried on changing then i put them in a closet.  with niall's help. i went and took a shower with bag's wrapped around my leg and arm.

i came out to niall sitting on the bed telling me to put a 2 peice string bikkini on. i did what i was told and we went down stairs and out side to a bright and beautiful mid afternoon. we sat out front in the nice hot sun. i had sunglasses on and a hat that niall brought to me. we put  sun screen on eachother and layed back in our chairs. we both needed a tan. we were so pale skinned. we both ended up falling asleep though and got burned that night we slept in the same room ( Mine) and we both rubbed aloe on eachother.

we layed and smiled and rubbed aloe on eachother all night. his mum came in and handed us some lemonade that was like a slushy with straberrys on top of the cup we loved it and drank them all night his mum showed ud how to make it incase we wanted more and we did want more tons of them  mean we made atleast 6 more for each of us ofter that we both felt like we were going to explode we were so full i was as red as a lobster and he was as red as a cherry. we both loved eachother as brother and a siste would.  although i kinda liked hima bit more. NO ALY YOU CANT HE DOESNT LIKE YOU LIKE THAT SO STOP LIKEING HIM!!!!!!!