chapter 7

i got to school and everything was fine until i got to my first class

i got up to walk to the door but the teacher was already there apparantly i was 20 seconds late and that would just not do!

i hate it when i have stupid buisseness technology!!!!!!

all we ever do is sit a type we arnt event allowed to say bless you when someone sneezes its not even funny im not lying!!!!!

after that STUPID class i got to go to my next class wich was maths and i loved it cause niall was in there!!!!!

so i guess niall and i became i guess one (1) i walked into maths class to see everybody standing clapping. 

i blushed and walked in to find the teacher handing me a present!

i sat down next to niall and asked what was all of this???

he responded quickly saying he had nothing to do with it that it was the teachers idea.

i walked up to the teacher and hugged him and whispered thank you to him.

I loved my maths teacher he was always so nice to me.

he always said i was his favorite student but that he didnt want anyone else to know.

my parents have known him since he was a young boy but they dont really comunicate any more,

i sat down next to niall again and we started talking

all through maths class we had a celebration instead of learning he brought in food and drinks and party supplies and then form there on we just kinda did things our own way and it was like the teacher wasnt even there like it was all students.

Mr,Griffen was his name. 

 for the whole rest of the class we just drank sparkiling sider and ate chips.

we sat there and talked and watched a movie or 2 then maths was over and it was lunch time. although none of us were hungrey considiering we just ate tons! so we just stayed and chatted with everyone and the party went on until it was time for lunch to end then we went to our last subject and today it was civics uhg the most  boring class ever.

after a long 2 hours of bordem we made our way out to the schools parking lot and said our goodbyes to each and other and left in seperate dirctions.

today niall let me drive! i was super excited.

i started the car then left the parking lot we where about 10 mins away from home if no traffic. i was going on a green light for me but then on my side a car came zoomng towards me and BOOM!!!!!!!!! Niall and I were out o the side of the road pretty bad torn apart my head was gushing blood my nose was to niall seemed to be less hurt then me considering it was my side that the car hit.

it had been about 10 minutes till a car pulled along side of the road and called the perimedics.

i was out councious but i could still see me and niall it was weird as if my spirit was on the outside of m body and i could see everyone.

but i couldnt move.

************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to a spliting head ache and to my non-Suprise a blinding light. 

i Knew where i was i was in the hospitol.

considering i hate the hospitols i have been visiting them latley much more often than i would have liked to.

i saw a nurse come in and she smiled.

she told me all about how i had a cucosion i couldnt belive her when she said i have been in here for the past week.

i sat up a bit then asked where niall was.

Niall ? she asked

yes m-my bo- my friend i said 

oh umm there is no niall on here.

w-wh- what do you mean he was in that car accedindt 

well there is no niall on here she said before turning around a leaving the room.

i slouched back again into the bed and wondered where is he? 

what happened?

how come this happened to me? 

************************************************************************************************************

I want atleast 1 comment and 2 votes for my next chapter and sorry it took so long