chapter 6

Its been 3 months already

today was the day i had to go to school.

i wonder what people will think.

would niall still be my friend/bofriend.

would i go home with him???? all these questions running through my mind.

it was 5:30 when i woke up and ran across the hall to wake up niall school started in 30 minutes and we couldnt be late considering we had missed 3 month's.

i knocked on the door.

no answer.

i kncoked again still no answer i opened the door niall was asleep on his bed sprawlled out with the sheets messly i peeked inside and sat on his bed in a small space that was opened i ran my finger tips on his cheecks that were usually flushed in red and warmth.

niall i whispered. no response.

niall babe wake up niall.

still he didnt wake up. uhg i toled myself i went down stairs to see a note.

hey Aly its mum i went out i will be back before you get home from school see you later xoxo!!!

P.S. niall doesnt wake up very easly!! Good Luck!! ;) lav ya!!!!! xoxoxo

great i said to myself.

i looked into the pantry to find pots and pans i grabbed a pan and a wooden spoon.

i ran up stairs banging on the pot with the wooden spoon Screaming Niall Niall Niall WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

FINALLY I screamed at the top of my lungs and that still didnt wake him up.

HMMMMMMMMMMM I thought to myself

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NIALL IM HURT I Screamed sounding in Pain!

WHAT WHERE WHEN HOW  

he shot up from his bed and looked around quickly looking for me. finding me on the opposite side of his bed. 

Aly he said why did you scare me like that.

I pointed to my wrist signalling him it was about the time he turned to look at his alarm clock. 

OMG he said we need to get ready.

Yeah i said softly.

Whats wrong????? he asked

ummm i said im scared........ 

w-why he asked????

w-well are you going to leave me for other girls or your friends today and act like you dont care, know, love me ?????

Aly he whispered i would never.

he started to softly whimper at my thoughts of him ever doing that.

ok i said with a smile on my face.

He and i got up holding hands. 

we walked into his bathroom turned on the tub filled with bubbles and jumped in we bathed then got out.

we hurriedly went to seperate rooms  me going into my room and him going to his room.

i dropped my towel and looked into my closet. 

i looked around couldnt find anything to wear so i just guessed.

 I closed my eyes and twirled around 5 times then scattering my hand over hangers and shirts i pulled on out then i opened my drawers andpulled white shorts out. i pulled my underwear on and then my shorts.

i put my bra on then my black shirt that said love on it it was half cut shirt meaning it only goes to my belly button sideways so i had a black tank top under it. i pulled on my toms and went to my bathroom.

my bathroom was quiet small. it had a shower and a bathtub a toilet and a sink thats it not as much space as you think everything was tightly packed in it.

i bent over with my damp hair falling in front of me.

i pulled it into a losley bun on top of my head.

i then heard a knock on my door come in i yelled. niall walked in he looked so good in dress pants and a blazer.

he came in and walked over to me i was in the bathroom still he looked down at me since he hovered over me with his hieght.

he put his face on my neck bending down and wrapped his arms around my waist i blushed.

i turned around to see what time it was on my clock in the bathroom.

omg its already 6:30 school started i said!

itso ok he demanded we can skip it for a period.

i smiled at the thought not going to school but i needed to since we hadnt been in 3 months.

well lets go i said he got up kissed my cheek and walked away.

***************************************************************