SlyfoxhoundxImmortalHD; Chapter 2

Hey guys! Sorry, I've been taking a break from writing, and I'll get back into the grove, I promise!

--

~EDDIE'S POV~

God damn it. I'm such a dick.

I just couldn't stop. When his lips, crashed against mine, I just, I wanted more...

"A-Aleks!" I called up the stairs to his room. I decided to just go to his room and apologize, so I walked up the stairs.

I found his room, turn left from the stairs, go forward, and it's the second door on the right.

I beat on the door. "Aleks! Aleks, open up!" He didn't come to the door. I put my ear up to his door, listening for something. All I heard was a faint crying. I felt my face turn into a frown, and my heart drop. I didn't want to make him feel, like that. God damn it Eddie, you just lost a friend to a stupid bet.

"Aleks, I'll just go home. Just call me or message me, when you want to talk." I said. I slumped down the stairs.

I grabbed my stuff, and decided to walk home. I didn't live far, maybe at least, 10 minutes.

I sped home. The minute I walked in I dropped my bag, leaving it laying in front of the door, next to my shoes. I just walked to my room, not really knowing what I was doing. I just sat at my computer, and played MineCraft. I played for about 3 hours, with out even knowing it. Mom even came home before I finished, and she gets home at 5.

Mom called me down for dinner, so I paused, and slid down the stairs.

"Hola Mom." I said in a sad tone. I didn't really feel like speaking Spanish today.

"Hola Eddie. Waz wrong?" My mom didn't speak English very well, so some of her words didn't sound like words.

"Oh. Me and Aleks had a fight." I sighed as I slid into my seat at the table.

"Your Amigo?" She asked.

"Yeah. We got to much into the game, and we had a fight." I didn't want to tell her all the details.

"I sorrie for that switie." She rubbed my back. Good old mom.

"It's okay. We'll probably make up tomorrow, at school. " I rubbed my hands together. "Now what's for dinner?"

"Pizzia!" She clapped her hands together as she handed me a large box of cheese pizza.

"Thanks mom." I sighed. "Can I take this up to my room to eat?"

"Shire Honie. Make shure you get penty of slep!" She called up the stairs, as I climbed up.

When I came into my room, I went straight for my computer. I kept playing MineCraft, as I munched on a pice of the pizza. I kept thinking, what I did to Aleks. I'm sure that I'm a total dick to him now, and he'll never talk to me again.

Damn it Eddie.

You screwed up.

--

Sorry! This chapter fell short! I will be writing a lot more, just let me get back into it. I've had a writers block for the past few days.