SlyfoxhoundxImmortalHD; Chapter 9

Aleks POV:

I felt Eddie grip my shirt tightly when Seamus ran, digging his nails softly into my sides. It didn't hurt, of course. He wouldn't make it hurt. It's just a habit he's always had.

I kept my eyes glued to the empty doorway of the music room. I had to keep my eyes off of Eddie. I know when I looked over, he would be crying, and I couldn't stand seeing him when he's sad.

Soon after sitting there for a good five minutes, Eddie threw his arms around me, in a sudden, huge bear hug. I smiled, and did the same to him. We sat there for a little bit, saying nothing, and just chilling in each other's arms.

Before we get on with the rest of this, can I just tell you something?

Eddie is the warmest person. Even if it's a freezing December night, you could always cuddle up to him, and you'll be warm, no matter what. I don't know how he does it, but I can tell that I'm much colder than he is, and it just feels right with him.

Okay. Enough with the sappiness, an on with...otherness...I guess?

After sitting in each other's arms for, I don't know how long, I finally spoke up.

"One less person to tell, right?" I smiled against his shoulder.

I felt him nod softly, then sigh. "I love you, so much," He said softly.

I froze in happiness for a second. 'If he said it, it has to be true,' I thought to myself before I almost yelled, "I love you too!"

Eddie laughed. "Now, can we get out of here, Baby Cakes?"

I smiled. I've only heard him call his girlfriends that! Wait...I guess I am his girlfriend...or he's mine. I have no fucking clue. It doesn't really matter who the girl in the relationship is, as long as we're together. We can be in fucking space for all I care! Just, as long as we're together.

"Yeah. Let's roll out," If you know Eddie, I should be regretting saying this, because as soon as I said that...

Eddie picked me up quickly, throwing me over his shoulder like a sack. I screamed at the sudden action, as Eddie just giggled his famous giggle, and ran out of the music room. He ran quickly through the halls. I had to grip on to his shirt so I didn't slip out of his grip.

We finally reached the front doors, but of course, he didn't put me down. He just walked nonchalantly through the parking lot.

"Where to Honey Buns?" He smiled, and shifted me on his shoulder.

"How the fuck should I know dude!?" I laughed. I really had no clue. We would usually just head to Eddie's house and be bums until I had to go home.

He thought for a bit, then I'm guessing, an idea finally popped into his head. "Why not we have a real first date!"

I smiled. It was a great idea after all. We've never really had a first date. "Sure. Why not."

He gave a small squeal, and high-tailed it to the car. I almost fell off his shoulder one or two times before we got to it.

He sat me down in the passenger's seat of the old pick-up, quickly hopping into the driver's side when he was done placing me in my seat.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked has he started up the puttering engine of the truck.

He thought for a quick second, then yelled out, "Ice-cream!"

I smiled. He's so childish. But that's what I love about him. Who wouldn't like someone who always made you laugh?

I flipped on the radio, skipping the new stupid high-pitched pop songs, to get into the good stuff.

I finally found the one I wanted, smiling a huge grin when I heard the opening.

"Debbie just hit the wall," I started. I was about to sing the next line, when Eddie butted in.

"She never had it all!" He smiled. I flashed one back, and sang on.

"One Prozac a day."

"Husband's a CPA!"

We went at it, singing every other line, until we reached the chorus. We sang that part together.

"Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, way before Nirvana. There was U2 and Blondie, and music still on MTV. Her two kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncool. Cause she's still preoccupied, with 19, 19, 1985!"

We both smiled, and jammed out to the song, until it was over.

When it was finally over, we both cracked up laughing.

"I had no clue that you liked Bowling for Soup!" I yelled out, hugging at his arm.

"Are you kidding?! Who wouldn't!?" He spoke between laughs.

We jammed out to every song that came on after that one, some blink-182 here and there, and some Parachute, and of course, more Bowling for Soup.

We finally rolled into the small ice-cream stand. Eddie flipped off the engine, the thing puttering to a stop.

"I always came here as a kid," Eddie smiled. "They have the best soft-serve."

I smiled, and hopped out. "Can we get sprinkles?"

Eddie stepped out. "Or course Baby Cakes. Whatever you want."

I smiled and jumped onto his back. "High-Ho, Sliver!" I yelled. Eddie laughed. And ran the rest of the way to the counter.

This is going to be the best date ever!

--

HOLY CRAP AN ACCTUAL UPDATE FOR THIS?! XD Sorry for the wait guys! I swear I'll be dishing out more chapters! And, I put some Bowling for Soup on here because I just learned that they're featured on Phineas and Ferb! XD So, question for you guys:

Who's the girlfriend in the relationship? Aleks or Eddie?

So, hope to update this WAY more that I have been. XD Well, I hoped you enjoyed Users! BYE!