SlyFoxHoundxImmortalHD; Chapter 6

Hooooray! New CHAPATER. I just wanna say, I wrote this while while watching Elf in my class. c: MR.NARWAL!

--

~EDDIE POV~

School was a total butt, as usual. But it was a little better, now that I know that Aleks is in every one of my classes and I get to see him constantly.

I noticed that I was doodling more that usual. Mostly, well. Okay! This sounds a little sappy, but I was constantly drawing either me and Aleks kissing, or our names surrounded by hearts.

"Now, Mr.Cardona? What is -3.14x42?" The teacher called.

Well, I'm fucked. I was giggling with Aleks when he was going over it.

"Umm... -0.36?" I answered doghtfully.

"Not even close. -131.88." He laughed. "Now, what were you and Mr.Aleks over there talking about?"

"We were... Um..."

"They were talking about a prank Jordan pulled on us!" James called out. "We were planing to him back!"

I forgot. James' mom made him take Math.

"Well, you can talk about that, at lunch!" The teacher called as he turned back to the board.

Wait. James doesn't know about me and Aleks.

Why would he save our asses?

--

Lunch came quick. Sat with my Homies, of course.

"Guys! We were planning to start moving some stuff into the house this weekend!" Dan called. "You better start packing some stuff."

"The... House?" Aleks whimpered softly, as if he was scared.

"Sly, you didn't tell him about the house?" Dan questioned angrily. "He's your best friend, and you didn't tell him about the house?!"

"Soooo sorry. I guess I forgot!" I yelled as I pulled Aleks closer to me.

"The house is where we're, The Creatures, are going to live and record." Seamus smiled and explained. "When we graduate, we're going to go and hang out as friends."

Aleks smiled lightly. "That's rad."

Every one cracked up. I looked down at Aleks, his eyes were full of happiness, but with a little confusion.

"Don't worry about the guys. They're just dicks sometimes." I whispered softly in his ear.

He looked up at me, a sheepish smile on his face.

He came up closer to my ear, and put his hand in front of where his mouth lay close to my ear.

"I love it when you're funny like that." He whispered softly into my ear. He moved to another part of my ear, and nibbled on it lightly. My face, COVERED, with red.

Pretty much every one at the table stared at me and Aleks. Like a NEVER blinked stare that your mom gives you if she found out that you did something wrong.

"What the Hell?" James broke that silence at the table.

"He was... Um... He was-" I tried to explain.

"I told him that the girl he likes, likes him back." Aleks saved me, still wearing his adorable smile on his face.

"And, who would that be?" Dan questioned back.

"Well, every one calls her Zombie Unicorn." I said the name of my old crush. "But I have some one I really love, now." I smiled and looked at Aleks out of the corner of my eye.

"And... WHO WOULD THAT BE?!" Jordan questioned me again, along with weird looks from every one.

"Look, I'll tell you ALL on Graduation Day, okay? It's only, like, 5 days, not counting the weekend, away." I told them, now getting a sheepish smile on my face too.

"Oh, more secrets from Mr.Sly over here." Seamus commented. "How many do you have now, 40 thousand?"

"Hey! FIVE DAYS!" I said, holding up 5 of my fingers. "Every one has secrets!"

"Not as much as you do." Seamus snapped back.

All I wanted to say was, 'Fuck you Seamus!', but he's a friend.

I simply flicked him off quickly and went back to chatting with Aleks.

"Are you really going to tell them?" Aleks whispered softly.

"Their Homies. I can't keep things from them." I smiled.

"I just hope you'll be ready when the time comes." Aleks whispered back.

Yeah, I'll totals be ready.

I hope.

--

Here's the end of this chapter! New one may be up to night, if I'm not to lazy. .-. I'll try to work on my other stories soon!

Aki