Main Characters

Sebastian Peters

(Portrayed by Charlie Kennedy)Sebastian has always worked hard for everything he got

Sebastian has always worked hard for everything he got. People assume he is just some rich kid that got his parents to get him everything but that could not be furthest from the truth. He worked his ass of in high school and soccer to get into one of the top universities in the country. He even turned down a full ride scholarship because he can just pay out of pocket and for that a "person who really need the scholarship can have it"Although he plays soccer for Lincoln University he doesn't let that blind him from his grades and his real goal of him taking over peters industry from his father and going even further with the company. Sebastian knows what he want and he always get what he wants. He can sometimes come off as rude and snobby because of the way he treat people who are not in his circle. He has so many layers and he dont want to be hurt. He has been through alot of truama as a kid. He is openly bisexual and everyone is very accepting of him. He choose to do campus housing ( Soccer dormitory) for his first year at Lincoln to experience roommate life but, it is nothing how he expected.
*************

De'andre Moore

(Portrayed by Ronald Epps)Dre has had it rough his whole life living in West Hollywood, California

Dre has had it rough his whole life living in West Hollywood, California. Nothing has been handed to him and he hardly has a support system. Every since he was a child people has always tried to make him be at there level constantly telling him that he would never make it no where and that he would be stuck there just like everyone else. But Dre has a strong mind he never entertained what they had to say. He took care of himself and he always has. His mother was never around and was hooked on drugs. He can barely remeber what her face look like. But he knows her phone number, the one she use to ask him for cash. At a young age his father fell victim to a shotting . His dad was a good person and he cared for Dre and had custody, his dad were going places. When he died that broke Dre heart but he promised his dad that he would make that he would be successful and not stay here and he kept his promised. That is what got him through the night in foster care, that is what pushed him to work his hardest in school. Not fall into the dephs of the hood that meant drugs and gangs. Dre applied to every school he could hoping for full ride scholarship for soccer or his grades. He got into the best schools but not with full rides. Until lincoln called him and told him that a person reliquished there scholaarship and that he was next in line. All he could think is "Im ready" but he had no idea that a rich boy would turn his life upside down. ( Has never thought of sexuality, has always had a one track mind)

*********************************
So that a little about the main charcters and how they look. If you dont like the way they look you can imagine them as anyone else lol I hope you guys enjoy the story.

CHAPTER IS ADDED ONCE A WEEK ON SUNDAY