Chapter 1

Author Message

This story has been redone everyone. Hope you enjoy it. It's better than the first time I wrote it. Hope you enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment everyone.

Chapter 1

(Jayla)

Hi my name is Jayla but everyone calls me Jay. I just came here from Washington, now I'm in hot ass Florida. The reason I flew so far is because I had to get away. I have gotten into a lot of trouble so my uncle and my aunt who are raising me decided it was best if we skip town without anyone knowing. I didn't wanna leave my boyfriend but it was the right thing to do. Not even he knows what happened or why I left. But even if he did he would hate me after. My aunt and uncle never liked him anyway. He was twenty years old and I will be turning fifteen soon. I walked inside the school and I watch all eyes turn to me. I was 5;3 and a little thick. I have a little junk in the trunk and I have 36 D cup breast and a flat stomach. I have big, sparkling, aquamarine eyes. I was a caramel complexion and had long flowing blonde hair. I knew I was pretty and no one could tell me otherwise. I left the office and couldn't find my classroom. I then walked up to a group of girls and asked for help. When I finally approach them I could tell they were gay.

Jay: Hi I'm new here and I can't find my class

Karmen: Sure let me see your schedule and I'm Karmen by the way

Karmen was a stud but even though she dressed like a boy she was still a beautiful girl. She had a black, puffy, curly afro, that had a hint of blonde in it. She had some piercings, and brown eyes. She looked about 6 feet tall had a lip ring. She had a sexy body and was tatted. I wasn't gay but she definitely caught my attention. I didn't realize I was staring so hard till she said something.

Karmen: Like what you see?...........Well we have all the exact same classes so I guess your stuck with me for a while.

*****************************

(Karmen)

The new girl was pretty and I loved that she was checking me out. But I'm not interested in being in a relationship because I just got out of a bad one. I'm Karmen, and I'm the most known person at school. Most people like me but some don't. But those were just the group of people in our school that was homophobic. I was student council president, and I was the only girl on my basketball team. The jocks were one of the few groups of people in school that were homophobic. The only reason why I got on the team was because my evil step dad was the coach. I hated that man but when it came to ball we put our differences aside. I was also in my sophomore year of high school. I was happy because my birthday just past and my mom bought me a car. I just got my licensed too so I was excited. My first class was AP English. The desk were made for two people and the new girl sat next to me. Class was about to start and Ms Davis was late as always. I decided to use this time to get to know the new girl.

Karmen: So what's your name new girl?

Jayla: I'm Jayla but I prefer to be called Jay

Karmen: Where you come from?

Jayla: Out my mom's vagina" she said jokingly

Karmen: So I see we have a sense of humor

Jayla: maybe and by the way I'm not gay.

Karmen: I see your cocky too. I wasn't hitting on you. I mean your sexy and all that but I'm not interested. I'm just being friendly

Jayla: oh sorry" she said back in sad tone

Just then Ms Davis walked in. You could see the little spot on her neck where a hickey is. Ms Davis was also my mom's best friend and the women that recently broke my heart. I know I was out of my lead going after someone in their twenties but I really fell for her. An she used me to make her wife jealous. I recently found out not only does she have a wife but she dated me and was sleeping with my mom. I wanted to get her back and hurt her feelings but I didn't know how to without my mom getting into the mix. But she lead me on like there would be a us someday. But I was going to make sure she would pay. I spent some class time giving her angry stares and disturbing her lesson. It got up to the point that she kick me out of class. I was excited and I went to my little office. I had one since I was student council president.

(Macy)

I was at my girlfriend house. We were in the middle of a make out session. She claims we are not dating but in my head we are. That might sound crazy but whatever bitch hurt her feelings, she needs to get over it. I especially didn't like the fact that today she was showing off the new girl. Something wasn't right with her and I will find out. Just then we heard the door close downstairs. She pushed me off her and told me its time to go. I was pissed that I did just that I left. She even made me use the back door. I know I was mad at Karmen but it's only for now. I can't stay mad at her. I got in my car and drove to a coffee shop. That's when I seen my brother talking to the new girl. I watched from my car as she slipped him her number on a piece of paper and walked away. Once she was out of sight I walked into the coffee shop and sat in the booth with my brother.

Macy: Danny I don't want you talking to the new bitch

Danny: Macy don't start this. I'm the older twin and I do what I want. That means if I wanna talk to the new girl I will. Besides she pretty and nice

Macy: Whatever twin I'm just trying to look out for you

Danny: Thanks sis your the best and since you look out for me do what you usually do and spy on her. I wanna make sure she's the one

Macy: no problem.

It sounds crazy but me and my brother spy on the people we are seeing or dating and get information about them. He spy on my boyfriend's and I spy on his girlfriend's. But considering my brother was homophobic he has no idea I'm bisexual.

(Jayla)

I was finishing my jog when I heard someone whistle at me. I realized it was Karmen. I then realized she lived next door from me. I wasn't into girls but at the same time she had my attention for some reason. I waved at her then I walked into my house switching my ass in my tiny shorts hoping she see. As soon as I got in my daughter ran into my arms. Yeah I have a daughter but it's not my boyfriend kid. I lost my virginity at ten and had a kid by eleven. Me and my daughter also shared the same birthday. She was gonna be four really soon. "Mommy park this weekend" she said in her adorable voice. I told her yes and gave her a big hug. She giggled and hug me back. Her name was Angle because that what she was to me. She was my Angel.

Author message

This story has been republished everyone. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and will continue reading the story. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.