Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Third person point of view)

It was the first day of spring break and we were all heading to Jay house. As Crissy open the front door everyone was watching Jay dance in the living room. She had her back turned and had headphones in her ear so she didn't here us come in. It was cute site to see because her daughter's were trying dance as well. They were cute jumping up and down. There was no doubt Jay could dance. Then she started to sing which surprise us more because she sounded great. She was listening to Christina Aguilera Dirrty.

Jay: It's about time to start the party sweat dripping over my body dancing getting just a little naughty wanna get dirrty it's about time for my arrival" (Singing)

Just then she started wining and bending over and moving her ass in a circular motion. That's when Anna came up behind her and started dancing too. Anna could dance as well. When it came to partying everyone wanted to dance with Anna. Just then Jay realized who was behind her. She started dancing on her and Anna was holding to her hips. They were moving in rhythm. Just then Jay stop and turned around to face everyone.

Jay: What are you guys doing here

J.J: Well me and Crissy live here

Jay: Not you

Jake: First day of spring break thought we come see what you are up too

Jay: Well I'm not up to anything as you can see

Karmen: You have a beautiful voice

Jay: Thank you

Just then two people walked through the front door past the others and Jayla and Jaylon ran to them giving them a big hug. They ran to them like a kid running in a candy store.

Mom: There is my beautiful princess and my handsome prince *she said kissing them on the cheek and forehead*

J.J: Mom come on now

Mom: I haven't seen you in ten years don't be like that give me some kisses. An oh my god look at you Jayla haven't seen you since you were 5 look how beautiful you are. Where your boyfriend at?

Jay: Actually mom I'm bisexual and I have a girlfriend. I hope you don't mind I like girls

Mom: Me and your dad like girls too

Jay: really

Mom: Yeah for some time now me and your father been in Afghanistan we eventually got a divorce because I met a girl and decided I was a lesbian. I'm married to her now and she will be here soon

Dad: I always knew one of you would be into the same sex. Tell me son are you gay too?

Jaylon: No pops I'm straight actually this is my girlfriend Crissy.

Dad: Nice to meet you Crissy and who babies are these

Jaylon: Well the little boy is mine. I named him after you pops. George.

Jayla: An theses are my daughter's Angel and Danielle. I'm sorry

Dad: Sweetie it's okay we not mad. An which one of these ladies is your girlfriend is it you

Karmen: No sir but I'm her best friend Karmen

Anna: I'm her girlfriend sir my name is Anna

Dad: Pleasure to meet you Anna" he said dryly

Mom didn't say anything she just looked at her. Jayla and Jaylon parents been gone the last ten years in Afghanistan. They were in the military but they are home for good now.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.