Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Jayla)

I was getting undress when I realized my bedroom was right across from Karmen. I looked at her for a while. I guess she felt somebody staring at her because she looked around the room. Finally her eyes meant mine and we gazed at each other for a few minutes. She had beautiful eyes. I felt like she was staring into my soul. Then I realized I was in my bra. She winked at me. I just blushed and close the curtain. I took off my bra and put on a big t-shirt. I got into bed and for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Karmen. I couldn't stop thinking about Jake as well. I just looked at the ceiling and drifted off to sleep. The next morning I was waiting for Karmen to leave her house. She was giving me a ride to school. This girl takes so long to get dress I thought to myself. Just then a girl walked out the house that was not Karmen. She was nice looking. She had nice looking brown hair, she was a inch shorter than me. She was brown skin with a dark brown eyes. She was kind of chubby but the cute face made up for it. I didn't realize I was staring till she said something.

Karma: My sister was right you do stare a lot" she said sipping on her coffee

Jayla: I'm sorry

Karma: Its cool sweet heart. I'm Karmen older sister Karma. She told me to come tell you she be out in a minute

Jayla: How come I haven't seen you in school?

Karma: Because I'm twenty five years old. I know I look young for my age

Jayla: You look very young but that explains why Karmen looks so good

Karma: My sister said the same about you last night

Just then Karmen came outside and join the conversation. After talking for a little while Karma went inside and we got in the car. It was at least a half hour drive to school and we were stuck in traffic so I decided to speak.

Jayla: So you been talking about me

Karmen: Yeah but don't get a big head about it

Jayla: I think you look good too and I see we are both wearing black today

She was wearing black pants that sag off her small tight waist. She had on a black tank top and her breast showed a little bit. She also had on black sneakers. Her hair was straighten and I see it was long. She had it in a ponytail that just dropped down her back. I had on a black tank top as well showing off more cleavage than she was and a small black pencil skirt. It hugged all my little curves. I had on black heel shoes with black hoop earrings. My hair was in a high ponytail and I had a side bang. I catch her looking at me in the mirror and she winked at me again. I blushed hoping she wouldn't notice.

*****************************

(Karmen)

Jay was looking good today. You would have thought we were dating because we both had on tank tops and was wearing all black. My best friend Anna then said something.

Anna: Awwww the lovely couple" she said jokingly

Karmen: Anna shut up, she's not into girls. Great minds just think a like

Anna: Okay sure whatever you say. But anyways I hear you and Macy are an item

Karmen: Girl never, we been hooking up that's all. An I specifically told her I don't want a relationship

Anna: Well you better tell her again because it kind of looks like your leading her on

Karmen: That's why I'm going to stop things today before she falls in love and gets her heart broken. But I'm holler at you later