Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Third person point of view)

It was a new year and back to sophomore year. The school was finally repaired from the fire damage. It looked a lot better than before. The kids that were smoking got caught and were expelled. Everyone else automatically got passing grades. Since the party things definitely changed. In the last two months Jake and Jay broke up. Jake thought that she was too emotional and sensitive and couldn't handle it. But they decided to stay best friends and they did. They still talked on the phone almost everyday and went out together. J.J and Crissy were still going strong so was Macy and Karmen. But you could tell Macy was more into the relationship than Karmen was. It was pretty obvious to everyone but her. Jake was not trying to break them up but he did tell her that but Macy is hard headed. Zoe and Anna broke up because Zoe cheated. Ever since Anna and Karmen found out Jay was into girls they both been trying to get her attention. Karmen and Anna actually had a little beef now. As for Jay she was an emotional wreck. Her aunt and uncle got J.J his son back then decided they were staying in Washington and wanted nothing to do with her. They decided that when she came to the conclusion that she was bisexual. They said they couldn't raise a dirty slut like her and left. J.J had to drop out of college as well so they could keep the house. They almost lost it till Crissy decided to move in. She was emancipated so she could do what she wanted. They all had jobs except for Jay. She had one temporarily at a grocery store until April and other kids from school told her boss about her being bisexual and he fired her. He said he don't accept people who like the same gender. While Jay been hurting Anna was definitely there for her. They grew a lot closer over the past two months. Jay actually caught feelings for her but was too scared to tell her. She didn't wanna get her heart broken.

*****************************

(Jayla)

It was back to school and the first person to approach me was April and her crew. I really can't stand these bitches and I wish they leave me the fuck alone. As if I haven't suffered enough in my last school. One thing I can't stand is a fucking bully.

April: Look who it is everybody its the dirty confused slut

Jay: April leave me alone, I'm not in the mood

I pushed past her and went to my locker. A tear then fell from her eye as I seen so much hateful things written about me on it. Anna came and told me its going to be okay. Just then April and her crew approach us.

April: Look who it is again, it's the anorexic she man and her bitch

Anna: Call me a anorexic she man again and I'm going to kick your ass

Just then a crowd started to form. A lot of people made fun of Anna because she was a tall, skinny stud. She used to be anorexic when she was younger and everyone made fun of her because she love to eat. Now she gets help and her weight is under control. As the crowd was getting bigger Jake and the rest of them finally arrived at school. Me and Anna went ahead because the others take too long and Karmen dresses like she's America next top model but in a stud way. They couldn't see much since they were in the back but I know they could hear everything. Next thing I know we are fighting. Jake and the rest push through the big crowd to see Anna and I fighting with the cheerleaders and the dance team. For the most part Anna and I were holding our own. We were kicking ass up until Anna slipped and I tripped over her body. That's when the others had a upper hand and started stomping on us. Just then the security came and the fight was broken up. But before I got pulled away I managed to take my 7 inch heels that I was wearing and kick April right in the face really hard. April went unconscious.

******************************

Anna and I were suspended for the rest of the week. We were sitting in my room just thinking about everything that happened this morning. School was over and everyone was downstairs at my house. I had no idea they were there because me and Anna been in my room for the last couple of hours just sleeping eating and hanging out. They were ease dropping on my conversation because the baby monitor fell behind my night stand the other night and I was to lazy to pick it up and get it. It was also left on.
Jay: So it look like it's just you and I this week

Anna: I guess so, but how come you didn't fight like that when Macy kicked your ass. You had me thinking you couldn't fight

Jay: Because Macy hit me when I wasn't ready and honestly when I seen her on my first day I made a mental note not to beef with her because I seen her buff arms and that was enough for me

Anna: Lol

As we were laying down her eyes were caught by surprise when she started looking at my breast. She bit her bottom lip and started thinking of the things she wanted to do to me. She was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't hear me speaking. I put my hand on Anna chin and made her look into my eyes.

Jay: My eyes ain't down there

Anna: Lol, but in all seriousness Jay when are you doing to admit you like me. I been feeling you for a little while now and I'm starting to think your not interested

Jay: I'm feeling you too. I just thought you weren't into me. I figured you thought what everyone else thought

Anna: Which is

Jay: I'm an emotional wreck, or a slut

Anna: Jay listen I don't think that neither do none of our friends. An what happened to you wasn't your fault. I don't think your a emotional wreck or anything like that. I think you're more beautiful than when I first met you. You have a beautiful body but then seeing you had a good personality and a story made me like you even more. I wanted you to be mine for a really long time.

Just then we both sat up. Anna looked into my eyes then leaned in. Our lips have finally met. We were pecking each other for a little while. Then I opened her mouth allowing Anna tongue to enter. After about a minute we both pulled away.

Jay: so are we dating now

Anna: Of course

We both smiled and left the room. We got downstairs only to find everyone sitting at the kitchen table staring at us. They were all just sitting around giggling like something was funny.

Anna: What are you bitches up too

Macy: Not much

Anna: I'm not stupid

Crissy: Your not single either

Macy then pointed to the baby monitor. We both blushed with embarrassment. However Karmen and Zoe were not happy about this. They both decided to play it cool for now.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.