Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Third person point of view)

The party had ended early and the guest left and the only people that were there were Crissy, Anna, Zoe, Jake, Macy and Karmen. They were all sitting around in the living room waiting for a explanation from the both of them. Jay wouldn't take her eyes off Dani she was so peaceful sleeping. She then put the baby upstairs then came back down. J.J decided to speak first to break the weird silence.

J.J: Crissy I know your mad at me but it's not what you think. I did not rape a girl. But yes I do have a kid by her. What happened was she was upset because I dumped her and she couldn't take no for an answer. She press her body against mines and started kissing me. I tried to pull away from her but I couldn't resist. I then led her to the bed. She was always extremely freaky and kinky so that's what I thought when told me to smack and punch her repeatedly and fuck her as hard as I could. I thought that was part of her weird freaky stuff. After we were done I went to the bathroom when I got back to the room she just got off the phone. I assumed she was inviting her sister over or something. She then started screaming and shouting to the top of her lungs. She then picked up a knife and placed in my hand. She then took my hand stab herself in the stomach. I was frozen because I couldn't believe she did that. Just then the cops came in the bedroom. I promise you boo I would never rape a girl ever. I'm not that kind of man. That's actually why our parents are out of town because I'm fighting for full custody. The bitch and the rest of her family is sick in the head and gang members. I don't want my kid under that

You could hear the sincerity in his voice. An by looking into his eyes you could tell he was telling the truth. Crissy got up and walk to where he was sitting sat down on his lap and hugged and kissed him. She believed him and promised to be by his side through everything.

Crissy: It's okay baby I believe you

Jay: As for you guys thinking we have a baby together. He is not the father of Dani. The truth is one night my parents were upset with me. They found out about the four sum and they told me get the fuck out their house till I come back straight. They said leave the dirty lesbian slut outside. My aunt then pushed me out the house and locked the door. It was also freezing cold and snowing. I had nothing but a sweater with a short sleeve shirt under and sweat pants and flip flops. I walked to Drake house but he said no sluts aloud and slam the door in my face." She then started crying as she continued speaking. I walked for about two hours freezing half to death in the dark when I seen my ex boyfriend and his male friends in a van. I knocked on the window. My ex boyfriend who is also Angel father just happen to be Drake younger brother. They let me inside the van. Then my ex started talking. He said he heard I was gay and told me maybe him and his friends should show me what a penis feels like again and maybe I won't be into girls. They then shoved something in my mouth and started gang raping me. It was at least nine of them. When I woke up I was in the hospital and the first thing my parents said was is the gay bitch gone. After I was released from the hospital and went back to school. Somebody had recorded my four sum and spread it around school. People wrote so many mean things on my locker and said so much hateful stuff to me. I then got jumped after school. I found out Drake sister Dalia who was also my best friend sent the video and pictures around. I couldn't go back after that and on that same day J.J was feeling down and lost his job and his girlfriend in one day. We decided to just drink and drink and drink our pain away. When we woke up the next morning our clothes were all over the room and we were sleeping in the same bed. But neither one of us remember what happened after we got drunk. We just agreed to never talk about it. An I eventually found out I was pregnant but I had DNA test done and J.J not the father. That's why I left her there because everyday she looks more and more like her dad and I don't know who it is.

Everyone was now in tears as Jayla bared her face in her hands and cried. Everyone got up and gave her hug. She was still very young she shouldn't have to go through that. Jake and Karmen grew angry as they thought about somebody hurting Jay like that and taking advantage.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.