𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

furnace: the fire that forged his arm/the fire that forged a killer

Thalia screamed as she felt her veins on fire. She had just got injected with some sort of serum and let me tell you, it hurt like hell.

She shut her mouth and threw her head back, her hands were strapped down to the side of the medical bed as she thrashed around. Then everything went black.

She woke up in a familiar cell, she's been in this cell along with the Winter Soldier for about six months? 10 months? A year? She honestly lost track of time already.

Just the other day she was able to pin the soldier for more than five seconds, as a reward, she not only learned the soldier's name but she got injected with that hell of a serum.

"Thalia, wake up." She blinked a couple of times and saw a brunette above her with his hands on her cheek, one was warm as the other was ice cold.

"Winter?" She sat up and groaned, she put a hand on her head as she shut her eyes.

"Hey, it's okay." He pushed her hair out of her face and gave her a rubber band that he had on his metal arm, "Here."

He offered it and she gladly took it and quickly braided her hair, "What happened, James?"

"When they brought you, you were knocked out so I don't really know." He looked down as she tried to meet his eyes, he's still not very good at social communication.

"Hey, um-, I've always wondered what these were." She used her hand to trace the drawings on the cell walls of their little 'room'.

"Oh, I do that sometimes." He smiled a little dorky but it was gone as soon as it came. Thalia looked fascinated, "How? They're so good."

"One of the benefits of having a metal arm." They both chuckled a little bit till a guard walked up to their door.

They both stood up and made their faces stoic as the guard started talking, "General Sokolov wishes to speak to you both at once."

They were both taken to an office, more specifically General Vladimir Sokolov's office, "Ah, my favorite assets." He laughed and stood up.

"I have a mission for you, Killer Queen. You as well, Soldier. It'll be in Toulouse, France. Romanova your mission is to kill Pierre Monet and Soldier, yours is to search the house for a flash drive. He's stolen HYDRA intel and plans to give it to S.H.I.E.L.D. Do you both understand?" Sokolov asked.

"Yes Sir." Both assets spoke at the same time then left to get prepared for their upcoming mission.

nine: 1917 the year bucky was born.

.