𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨.

benign: he had up to that point spent his entire life a kind man

Thalia and James were currently in France doing their mission. It was midnight when Thalia snuck into Pierre's room. James was off searching the house for the flash drive which meant Thalia had to take care of the family.

Thalia hit the wife with the bottom of her gun to make sure she was knocked out then dragged the older woman to her daughter's room and tied her to a chair. She then did the same to the daughter. When she saw they were waking up she grabbed Pierre and tied him up and dragged him to the other room.

"Pierre?!" The wife Colette asked as she woke up to the sight of her husband in the grasp of a blonde woman.

"Colette?! It's okay, everything will be fine. Just- just shut your eyes, my love." Pierre told her as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Shut up!" Thalia pulled at the man's hair and held a knife to his throat. "Let us go! Please!" Colette begged but Thalia just gave her a cold look then went on to torturing Pierre.

Once Thalia had enough fun she pulled out her gun and shot his head. She pressed a finger to her ear and spoke into the earpiece, "Winter? Have you found it?"

"Yes." Once she heard her answer she walked towards the kid and stroked her hair, "Everything is going to be alright, okay." The kid nodded and Thalia rolled her eyes at the gullible child the slit her throat in one move.

Colette cried even harder if possible as Thalia walked up to her, she tipped Colette's chair back and towered over her, "I'm only letting you live so you can feel the pain I've inflicted on your heart."

"Please! Please! Just kill me!" Colette tried to beg but all she received was Thalia slicing her leg, it would surely leave a scar.

"Lia? Are you finished?" The smooth yet raspy voice of the Winter Soldier flowed through her earpiece.

"Yes, I'll meet you outside." With one last look at Colette, Thalia headed outside where she was greeted with the lovely fresh breeze of France.

When the soldier finally walked out they both got on their separate motorcycles, "Since we're not supposed to be expected till tomorrow, what do you say we get drunk?" Thalia asked.

"But-"

"Oh, come on, live a little. I'll race you there!" And with that, Thalia sped off. The soldier groaned, "She always does this, always. Why don't I ever get a head start, huh?"

"You know, talking to yourself is a sign of insanity?" Thalia's voice chuckled through the earpiece, the soldier just rolled his eyes and sped off to try and catch up with the woman.

Let's just say they got drunk, and I mean really drunk. It'll be something to never be spoken of again. Never.

homecoming: the soviets took him 'home' to the hydra base.

.