11

Moonbae~

its been two days since the festival and everything has been going smooth. I started my day a little later than the guys but thats fine. 

Our province is now open to visitors from the Monsar province so we've had a decent amount of people visit from the Monsar pack. Everything has been great honestly. I was strolling through the mansion looking for Kasos's mother. a servant had stopped me in the hall saying she was looking for me.

i found her in the library of the mansion reading a book.

Me: you wanted to see me?

she gasped looking up before smiling.

KS Mom: MOONIE!! your here!

her smile was bright. it instantly made me happy.

i bowed before sitting down next to her.

Me: yes of course is everything okay? i was told you were looking for me?

she bit her lip looking away.

KS Mom: yes, you see there's been something on my mind for the past few days and i wanted to speak to you after breakfast but you never joined us this morning.

i frowned

Me: is everything okay?? what is it? I'd love to help in any way i can

she smiled placing both hands on my cheeks

KS Mom: oh moonbae.... you've always been so kind. but i'm afraid this is more serious and requires more thought than just a simple fix.... you see.

she paused.

KS Mom: i.......I'd like for you and kasos to be mated.

I pulled away some a bit taken back.

KS Mom: LOOK... I KNOW I KNOW, its not my decision and hardly my place to speak on the matter, it's just everything is coming together nicely and you guys are perfect for each other honestly. Normally one of the females of the royal pack mates with the alpha so that at least one wolf of the next bloodline is pure royal. Everyone else is free to mate with who they please. However your pack is a bit different as you know. there's only one female and it's you. It's also common for the alpha of the pack to give birth before the others. which wasn't the case with your pack. you were the last born.

Me: wait.... so you want me to marry kasos and have a kid now? i don't understand why so soon? plus kasos literally rejected me before what makes you think he'd accept me as his mate now.

KS Mom: oh honey not now your far to young for children, but the sooner the alpha finds a mate, the sooner the rest of the pack will too. and with everyone mated it'll be guaranteed that all your hard work will be locked into place. then soon you'll be Known as elders too and you'll be teaching your children how to successfully run the pack.

Woah.... she was thinking way ahead... i can't blame her tho. lunar was thriving again and we needed to do everything in our power to make sure it stayed that way.

i scratched the back of my head.

Me: i don't know... this all sounds like a lot at the moment.

she chuckled.

KS Mom: oh don't worry i'm not trying to pressure you or force you to a decision, just thought i'd mention it to you so you could think it over.