Kathy's apartment

Larry’s POV 

It’s now morning and on my way to Kathy’s apartment. Last night I called Nick and asked him to find out what Kathy did in her past and if anything sticks out. I unlock my sister’s apartment and walk in to see the place trashed. Her safer has been turned over all her books have been ripped, pictures on the wall torn. Someone was looking for something. I then walk over to a book to see that the book has been ripped in half. The thing that caught my eye was a key shaped mark on either side of the ripped seem. It looks like they found what they were looking for. I look around for clues but can’t find anything. In the end I leave her apartment and lock the door. I have already talked to the police but they said that she’s a grown woman and I have to wait 60 hours to file a missing persons report. The strange thing is I don’t think she has 60 hours.

I get home to find Nick on his lap top. He’s typing away. 

Me: Hay Nicky, find anything? 

Nick: Not really, it’s hard to find something that doesn’t stick out. She’s done so much. 

Me: We’ll find something soon. 

Nick: Did you go to Kathy’s apartment? 

Me: Yea. It’s completely reacted. I’m going to get some sleep. Are you coming to the museum tonight? 

Nick: Yea.

Me: Then you should get some sleep to. 

I walk to my room and go to sleep. I hope my sister is ok.