We're on our way

Ahkmenrah POV:

I wake up grab my tablet and walk out of my tomb quickly. I head down to the lobby to see Larry, Nick and teddy all at the front desk.

Larry: So who's coming with me?

Me: I will. The tablet is going as well.

Larry: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Nick: Dad have you already forgotten that no one in the museum can go to the other museum without it.

Larry: Oh yea.

I put the tablet in Nicks back pack.

Teddy: I'm coming with you.

Jed: and us.

We all turn to see Sacagawea with Jed and Octavius on her shoulder.

Larry: Ok I think we've got enough people. I'll bring the car round the back.

Teddy: Actually I think it will be faster by carriage. I'll take Texas and you can ride the carriage. You know we'll be back before sunrise.

Larry nods his head. I take nick to the loading dock while Larry and Sacagawea get the carriage. The carriage comes round and I sit at the front with Larry while Sacagawea, Nick, Jed and Octavius get in the back. We take off and teddy follows on Texas.

Ahk: How long till we get there?

Larry: Only a couple of minutes. I just hope Kathy can hold on until we get there.

Ahk: She'll be all right. She can fight. I have faith in her.

Larry: I hate to sound unhopeful but I'm glad someone has faith in her.

We finally get near the museum and Larry tells us to hang onto something.

Larry: Decode

The houses suddenly stop and we all jolt forwarded but luckily we didn't fall off. We all manage to get into the museum but there are no maps or directions.

Nick: Where do we go?

Larry: Ok here's the plan. Me, nick and Ahkmenrah will take the left corridor and the rest of you will take the right.

We all nod and go our separate ways. We turn down every corridor we can find and on our way the museum starts to wake up. We then hear a roar that sounds like its coming from a human. We then run into a room and Teddy and the others come through the door on the other side. In the middle of the room is a large crystal ball sitting on a stone pillar. We all look walk towards it.

Larry: What is it?

I then see the hiloglifics.

Me: It says, touch the globe and it will ravel hidden secrets.

Unconches me, Larry and Teddy touch the glob and our surroundings change. We take our hands off the glob and look around to see this. Nick and the others are gone as well.

Larry: Nicky?

Me: It's a memory.

Teddy: But who's?

We hear a scream and turn around to see the gate of the scorpion king and about 8 people fighting each other and about 3 dead people on the floor. Someone then runs through us and grabs a key with a golden ribbon on it. The person has shoulder length blond hair and is wearing all brown cloves. She turns around to see that it's Kathy and she looks scared.

Male: Give me that key.

We turn around to see a male with a large sward in his hands.

Kathy: NEVER.

He rises his sword.

Larry: NOOO.

I hold Larry back and then another male kicks the male with the sward onto the ground.

Kathy: Max.

Max: Let's go come on.

Kathy put the key in her back pocket and runs off with Max avoiding the dead people and the people trying to kill each other. We follow then all the way to the door of the pyramid but its closed. We hear a roar like the one from the museum and the pyramid starts to shake and crumble. Kathy and Max try to open the door and then finally Max kicks it open and they run out. We follow then and we all watch as the pyramid crumbles to the ground and the only thing standing is the gate of the scorpion king. I look up at the sky to see that its night and the full moon is out.

Max: give me the key.

Kathy turns to face Max and reaches into her back pocket and pulls out the key but keeps it behind her back. She looks into his eyes and put the key in her other pocket.

Kathy: It must have fallen out.

Everything goes blurry.