Kathy's past

Sorry its been a while guys. I hate having to keep repeating my self but please read I'm back. I haven't updated in a while because of my hips and hospitals and college.  

Larry's POV:

Me and Nick enter the museum and close up. Nicky brought his laptop with him to do more research. The sun goes down and everyone starts to wake up. Rexy trough's me his bone and I through it for him and then Teddy comes over on Texas.

Teddy: Did you find anything on Kathy?

Me: Not yet. I'm really worried about her.

Then Ahkmenrah comes over with Sacagawea. They look at me with hope but I shake my head and that hope starts to fad. I leave them to go and check on everyone else. I walk into the hall of miniatures and see Jed and Octavius hitting each other on the bench

Me: Guys, What are you doing?

They stop fighting and look up at me.

Jed: She was so close and he didn't do a thing about it.

Octavius: Why is it my fault you were closer.

Jed: Why you.

They start fighting again and snap my fingers. They stop fighting and look at me again.

Me: Who are you bickering over?

Jed: Kathy.

Octavius: She was only down there when she go taken.

Jed: We.... I should of done something.

Me: We're going to get her back and she was taken before sunset if anyone should have helped her it should have been.... Me.

I check the time to see that its and hour till sunrise.

Me: It's an hour till sunrise. I'll see you guys later.

I walk away and head down to the lobby but before I get there I hear Nicky.

Nicky: DAD. I FOUND SOMETHING.

I run over to him and see Teddy, Sacagawea and Ahkmenrah with him.

Me: What did you find.

Nicky: I found some hidden information. When Kathy was 18 she went on a secret expedition with 15 people. They went to Egypt and found the pyramid of the scorpion king.

I look over at Ahk.

Me: Do you know about the scorpion king?

Ahk: I've never heard of it before.

Nicky: That's because it was built after your time. Anyway I don't know the full story but they all went in but only 2 people came out. Kathy and a male called Max. According to Max they found a key and everyone except Kathy and him started fighting over it. They killed each other for a key. It says that Kathy and Max made it out but the pyramid collapsed and the only thing standing was a stone door. Also know and the gate of the scorpion king.

Sacagawea: What happened to the key?

Nicky: No one knows.

Me: Kathy kept it.

Everyone looks at me.

Me: I went round to Kathy's apartment it was trashed. I found a book with an imprint of a key in it. It all makes sense now Max is probably the one that took the key and hired people to take Kathy. What else does it say?

Nicky: there's nothing else about the expedition but there is something about the gate. It says that to control the scorpion king to have to show you are worthy. Under a full moon you must fight to show you are worthy.

Me: And he chose Kathy to fight him?

Nicky: I think he's trying to finish off the people that went on the expedition but also the scorpion king is technically an Egyptian god. A fist fight won't impress him. How else do you know that can fight like an Egyptian, other than you? 

Nicky said saying the other than you part at Ahk.

Me: No one. Where's the gate now.

Nicky types on his compare for a while. I look up and out the window to see the sun is about to rise.

Nicky: there's another museum a few blocks away that's where it is and there's a full moon tonight.

Me: Ok guy it's almost sunrise. We'll go there tonight. We'll get her back.

Everyone nods and heads back to where there supposed to be and the sunrises.