EVERMORE

{pxncia na agad sa mga typos and grammatical errors, mabilisan na sulat lang itez mga mhie 😭 but enjoy reading!! And also a pahabol hampi twentipip!!♥}

———————————

And truly loves you long after our curtain closes
But will you still love me
When nobody wants me around?

The only noise evident was the sound of a jimmy choo maundering around the entire floor. Shaky hands, bead sweats, and pounding heart beat—that is what I feel right now. She walked in the aisle with too much sophistication but her smile is what brings her glow.

An angel clothed behind a CEO—perfection.

Five minutes after she entered her office, the interview immediately started at parang mas lumalala yung kaba 'ko.

"Mr. Buenaventura?" The moment I heard my name being paged, I automatically stood up and rushed to the door where will lead to my future job. Yes, I already claimed it, I will get this job but to tell you honestly, When my friend told me about this urgent hiring, I grabbed it immediately without any second thoughts even though I don't really knew what was I applyinh for. My thinking that time was, open the door when an oppprtunity knocks and to tell you this was really my dream company lahit nga siguro maging janitor lanh dito pwede 'ko ng patusin.

I knocked three times before I opened the door.

A modernistic room welcomed me, a window pane where you can see the beauty of the entire city but what really caught my attention was the swivel chair facing the window—probably talking to someone her phone.

I quietly stood on place and waited for her until she finished her errand.

All of my nervousness was brushed away when she turned her seat and smiled upon seeing me—God sent angel is here,really.

"Goodmorning, sorry for making you wait and Oh please take a seat." The softest voice I've ever heard in my whole existence.

The interview went well—I guess?

I've learned that I am applying to be her secretary, kapag nga naman nakikiayon sa iyo ang tadhana.

——

"that was our very first encounter with each other." I uttered as I meaningfully stared at my wife's eyes.

"so Mr. B, na-love at first sight po pala kayo sakanya?" one of the kids asked, might be curiousity that's why  it just spill out of her mouth causing me and Amanda to chuckle.

"That I cannot deny, definitely 'love at first sight'—I mean who would not fall for an angel like her." I said as I point my wife's face—looking effortlessly perfect despite our age. "But it's not just her beauty that I love, you'll love her more because of her personality."

"Love, buhat na buhat naman ako niyan." Amanda jokingly said as her face turned beet red because she's too shy—she always get shy whenever she heard compliments about her. Oh my humble wife.

"Mr. B, natanggap po kayo as secretary?"

"Ay gurl baka hindi, I guess! Malamang gurl haler kaya nga sila nagkamabutihan." That made all of us laugh, they would always throw banters from time to time and nakakatuwa dahil walang napipikon sakanila.

"Unexpectedly, yes. I was hired..." I uttered while reminiscing those times, So I could also share with them those precious moments.

——