ONE NIGHT

"Oh Tequila..." Autumn groans as her hands slighty pat her own head due to headache. "I'm never drinking again!" She screamed silently. 

Still laying on bed. Eyes closed. She now felt a bit cold despite the thick blanket covering her.

"Ang lamig naman!" She lazily opened her eyes and she's about to stand up when she realized something.

"Putangina..." She silently cursed when she realized that she have nothing underneath the thick blanket. She even cursed continuously when she realized that she's not in her place.

"Autumn! Ano nanamang katangahan to?!" She scolded herself as she searched for her clothes but her clothes are nowhere to be found. Only a pair of white shirt and a boxershort, folded neatly is what she saw.

Her body covered only by the blanket as she grab the clothes.

"Tangina talaga!" She cursed for the nth time. 

She's busy dressing herself up when she accidentally hit a bag causing for it to fall down. "Malas naman talaga oh." Agad niyang pinulot ang mga nagkalat na gamit, she even saw an identification card.  "Spring Evon Lacsina..."

She quickly grab her things and she's even surprised to see her car keys on the side table.

Then a clicking sound of a doorknob was heard. She panicked and rushed her way out.

-

The ringing of her phone added up to the headache she's feeling as of the moment but she had no choice but to answer it. "Hello?!" she grumpily answered but no one speak from the other line.

"Hello?! Next time na tatawag ka siguraduhin mo na may sasabahin ka ha! Argh!" She was about to end the call when she heard a small laugh followed by a click of the tongue.

"Next time Miss, siguraduhin mo na cellphone mo yung nadampot mo..." Then the call was ended.

She then examined the phone. "Ah shit!" She said with her palms on her face. "Ang tanga tanga naman Autumn!! Ngayon tuloy may rason pa para makita ko ulit kung sino man iyong lalaki na iyon! Argh bwisit talaga!!"

She had no choice but to go back to the man's place.

-

The door automatically opened the moment she step foot infront of it. Seems the man is really waiting for her presence.

"Sana dinouble check mo muna bago ka umalis... sayang pa tuloy sa gas yung pagbalik mo dito." The man said.

She casually gave the phone to the man. "Bilis! Akin na yung akin." The man just smirks.

"What?! Ayan na yung cellphone mo! Now, give me mine!" But still the man remained with his smirking face. "Alam mo—Bwisit ka!" Akmang aalis na si Autumn when the man held her arms para pigilan siya. 

Their faces were now just inches apart, isang maling galaw puwedeng magtama ang kanilang mga labi. She could not move— "Maybe..." His minty fresh breath occupied Autumn's being causing her to close her eyes.

And that did not pass through Spring's eyes. "Maybe, you should change first your clothes, may sumisilip na hindi naman dapat sumisilip." He said before turning his back. Agad naman na napatakip si Autumn sa dibdib niya ng maalala ang damit na suot niya.

"Your clothes are hanged inside the bathroom...malinis at tuyo na iyon." He said before finally leaving her dumbfounded.

"What did just happened?! Did he just put me under his spell??" Overacting but yeah she felt like she have fallen into that spell.

She already changed her clothes, wala na siyang balak pa na kausapin ang lalaki pero bago pa man siya tuluyang makaalis ng sala ay nakaharang na ito sa may pintuan.

Her eyes automatically rolled, followed by an irritated sigh.

"Ano na naman ba?" She plainly asked.

With hands on his pockets habang nakasandal sa may gilid ng pintuan. "Wouldn't you ask?"

"Wala naman akong gustong malaman pa at isa pa—"

"Okay." He plainly agreed and handed the phone to her.

She made her way out for the second time around and she hopes this will be the last time she'll step feet on this building.

-

Driving her way home, a call once again interrupted her. She briskly answered it without even looking who the caller is.

Thinking that maybe it's her boss slash bestfriend, she answered with "Ikalma mo sis, aabot ako before our meeting."

She heard no response.

She's about to end the call when— "Bet you did not look on who the caller is... so, let me introduce myself,  I am Spring Evon Lacsina...it's nice to meet you Miss Autumn Felize Jaron." The he chuckled, hindi yung nakakairita.

"What the hell?!"

He finished chuckling first then "Well, I am sure this is not the last time that we will meet...so, see you again Miss." Then the line was ended.

She was left dumbfounded for a moment before everything sinks in to her.

"Shit! No!!" She hurriedly park on the side and checked her phone, specifically aunt flow. "Putangina..." Oh yes, she is fertile according to aunt flow.

She hastily entered a text message to Spring "Fuck you, Spring! I am fertile, panagutan mo ako!"

-
-

parang bitin ng sobra? parang up for a part two, whatchu think? 😬 anyways happy 25th! 💜