Epilogue

"Theodore Wilder, you son of a bitch," Jewels yelled from down the hall.

Athena's eyes widened at the sound of the woman's voice as she gathered her daughter and god child. "You're dealing with her, and I'm taking your kid with me."

"Find Serena for me," he said as she quickly left his office.

"You," Jewels said, accusingly pointing a finger at Theo as she stormed into the room. "Tell me why I was served with this stupid order of protection."

"That's from me and it says you must stay far from my family and me, so why are you here, Jewels?"

"This is ridiculous," she all but yelled. "I haven't been a bother to you for almost three years."

"You showed up to the hospital and threatened my restless wife," he roughly said. "You can't be anywhere near my family from this point forward. Leave now or I will call security to escort you out."

"Theodore," Serena called as she entered his office with her son balancing on her hip, "I'm going out for lunch without you if you don't hurry."

"I'm coming, sweetheart," he said in the softest voice possible. "Wait out there for me for just one more minute."

"I'm counting," she said, glaring at the woman occupying her husband's time. "If it's longer than that, I'm leaving."

"Serena," he protested, "wait, baby. Don't be upset."

"Work comes first for you. I get it."

And with those words, he watched his wife leave his office. He never wanted her to think work was his priority. His family was at the top of his list.

"Get out of here," he said to Jewels, "and never bother me again."

He quickly left his office and followed his wife to the lift. Exhaling, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Don't try to make this better right now."

"I will," he said as he kissed her hair and then his son's. "Serena Wilder, you and my son are all that matters. I would quit my job just to prove that."

"I'm pregnant, Theo," she said, inhaling a sharp breath. "I've been trying so hard to tell you, but our ten minute dinners at night aren't enough. I need more from my husband."

"I'm so sorry," he whispered, holding his family close to him. "You have no idea how happy I am. I'll fix this, sweetheart. No more ten minute dinners or phone calls at the table. I'm all yours. Do you believe me?"

She nodded, but her heart was still too sore. "I need you in bed with me every night. Please stop running to the office so often."

"Okay," he agreed. "I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Daddy," Ky said, reaching for his father, "no more hurting Mommy."

Theo chuckled and took his son into his arms. "You and your uncle Kyle aren't going to let this go, are you?"

"I won't tell uncle Kyle," Ky promised with a lopsided grin.

"I love you both so incredibly much," Theo said, pulling his wife to his side as they stepped off the lift. "And our unborn child."

Serena grinned. "You better not spoil our children rotten."

Theo laughed loud enough to be heard by everyone on the street as he led his family outside for lunch. "My lovely wife is hilarious to think I won't."