Prologue: What's This?

Location: ◉ Mirror Chamber ◉

The moment Bella and Crowley exited the Mirror Chamber Riddle snapped and his face turned completely tomato red

The moment Bella and Crowley exited the Mirror Chamber Riddle snapped and his face turned completely tomato red. "What was up with that entrance ceremony!" he yelled with furious, manic eyes, gritting his teeth. His hands were placed on his hips, "Not only did some freshmen escape during the ceremony, a monster invaded and... nothing went according to my perfect plan!" he raged. He composed himself and resorted to glaring instead while addressing the newly assigned Heartslabyul freshmen. They already noticed his temper, "But this is fine, new students. I shall watch over you and if I see any of you quarreling, it will be off with your head!" he said threateningly while at the same time sounding oddly protective.

"Y-Yes!" they all said in unison while sweat dropping. Completely unsure of what to make of their first impression of their dorm leader from the mixed signals he was sending them.

" ...Hey, isn't our dorm leader really scary?" a Heartslabyul freshman with short, messy, purple hair asked his dorm mate next to him.

"Right..." the dorm mate responded in fearful agreement. He had short, light brown hair, "We should take care not to anger him..." he quietly noted out loud to his companion.

Trey had his arms crossed with a close eyed smile. "Riddle is on the verge of bursting..." he sang in an ("oooooooh nooo") sort of tone.

After Bella and Crowley's departure, some of the dorms began to file themselves out of the Mirror Chamber, starting with Ignihyde. Idia gave the rest of his dorm the option to make their way back at their own convenience.

Someone unexpected walked up to Trey. "Trey," he said with his left hand on his hip

Trey's eyes opened and looked in his direction. His right hand went on his own hip in reaction, "Ah, you are Jamil from Scarabia. Is there something you need?" he asked with genuine interest.

Jamil's arms were crossed as he looked at Trey, turned his gaze towards Riddle, and then back to Trey again. "It seems like the blood is considerably rising to your dorm leader's head..." he informed Trey with that usual neutral expression of his.

Jamil was a boy with dark eyes, long and dark hair pulled towards the right of his head with some locks in tight braids and small hair accessories on the ends of his braids. He had tan skin and a red charm in his hair around his neck area as well.

Trey's arm dropped and the left corner of his lip pulled upward into a small smile, "Yeah. One more problem and there'll be quite an explosion," he joked.

"Riddle is a very strict and serious dorm leader. With you being at his side, you must certainly be careful no?" Jamil asked thoughtfully.

Trey's arms crossed, "Haha, supporting the dorm leader is part of the job as vice dorm leader," he stated supportively with a close eyed smile.