Prologue: Strange Encounters

Location: 👻🛋📚 Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge 📚🛋👻

Bella walked into the dorm lounge behind Crowley with high expectations for the horrid gauntness of its appearance. Her heightened excitement immediately diminished when she entered the dorm lounge.

 Her heightened excitement immediately diminished when she entered the dorm lounge

While the place in itself was very nice. She was sorely disappointed with the mess and disarray everything was in. Not to mention the broken pieces of much of the wooden furniture and the dirt! She absolutely hated the dirt that coated everything in the room. She looked up at the ceiling to be even more dismayed to find the holes that had allowed the dirt in in the first place, the filthy chandelier, and the undoubted rain that has and will be entering in the dorm to cause even more damage to the furniture, ceiling, and wooden floor.

Before she could say anything Crowley said simply as he turned around from the center of the room to face her, walking further into the lounge, "See here you can at least keep out of the rain and wind."

Bella glanced at him as she wrinkled her nose.

"I'm going back to continue investigating so please make yourself at home," Crowley said in an honest manner as he placed his hands on his hips. Noting Bella's expression, he raised his voice marginally and emphasized with his tone, "Do not let me catch you wandering around the school!"

"Yes sir," she responded quickly in a babyish tone. Her eyes went wide as a derpy smile appeared on her face.

Contented with her response, a cheery close eyed smile appeared on his face as he then sang, "Goodbye!" He marched his way towards the hallway to the dorm's exit as Bella stared at him timidly.

Before he fully exited the hallway Crowley stopped and like he did with the library, waved his left hand above his head in an upwards and then downwards motion. Like the library, the room seemed to come to life as the lanterns on the top sides of the doorway and the decrepit chandelier at the centered ceiling, lit up all at once.

 Like the library, the room seemed to come to life as the lanterns on the top sides of the doorway and the decrepit chandelier at the centered ceiling, lit up all at once

Counting her blessings Bella decided to not say anything at all as Crowley walked out. At least she had a roof over her head, regardless of the condition it was in. The house, no, mansion was big for one person. Surely there must be a room in a more suitable condition than the lounge. For now she just needed a seat to rest and mull over her day. She walked towards the pinstripe, black and white, sofa and then towards the long couch. She looked on in disgust at the fine layer of dirt that coated them both and thought in mild aggravation, "Before I rest, let's clean this place up," her expression relaxing.