Prologue: Darkness Calls

Pain.

Anguish.

Sorrow.

Rage.

"Why? Why? He promised. After all we've been through. Why? We promised our happy ending together, he vowed his life................. I hate you".

That was the last thing she remembered of her life from the world she came from as she plunged into the murky waters of the sea. She made impact and everything turned black. All immediate traces of what she had lost gone from her memory.

The necklace tucked under her dress around her neck glowed brighter than ever, swirling around her in an orange aura. The satchel she wore over her shoulder dragged her deeper down, but somehow the feeling of the icy waters of the sea lessens around her body the deeper she sunk. She heard a sound in her subconsciousness, no, music began from everywhere around her mind. A single voice spoke to her in the darkness.

"This is the parallel world......of Twisted Wonderland."

A vision began playing in her mind with chanting, no, singing where she saw seven figures appear in a circle in front of her.

Two of them were obviously queens with the golden crowns on their heads, but one was sporting a hoop like gown with a red and black color scheme while the other wore a dark purple form fitting gown with a long black cape around it. The third figure was a lion with orange fur, a black mane, and a distinct scar across the lid of the left eye. The fourth was a purple octopus lady with black tentacles and a yellow seashell necklace pendant. The fifth, a man with a large hat and robe with a red parrot and staff. The sixth could only be described as a very pale man with sharp facial features and flaming blue hair. The seventh, a very regal looking lady holding a staff with black horns, robes, and a crow perched on her right shoulder.

Something about all of them was familiar to her, like a memory buried deep in her mind from a dream.

As the images of the seven figures appeared the voices in the song called out

"You can hear me, can't you?

Beyond the door

I'm waiting for you

Let's go to Wonderland"

A coffin opened up with a blue hue inside it. The singular voice spoke again.

"Now, It's time to awaken".

Another set of images showed up: an upside down red heart, a lion's paw and scratch, a yellow seashell with black octopus tentacles, a golden cobra with red eyes, an upside down red apple with a face of death, a blue flame, and a black spindle wheel with a glowing green tip. A foot stepped out onto the image of the black spindle, causing it to reverberate as if reflecting off of water. The voices sang again as each image revealed themselves

"Let's dance to this twisted rhythm

Looking down stubbornly is charming too

I don't care

What's wrong with being just a little bad?

As they sang the next verses, seven different figures appeared again one by one, only showing a small peek of their identity.

One in red and white with a black and white checkered sash, the second in a black vest with chest length brown hair, the third in a finely tailored grey suit jacket with a white dress shirt and a light purple bow tie, the fourth in a red and black garment with gold accents and a golden right shoulder bracelet and collar, the fifth in a deep purple garment with light hair tied up with a golden like crown, the sixth in a geometrically shaped black jacket with a long and vibrantly electric spiky shaped blue hair, and the seventh in a bright green and black garment with a black collar and two chains across the front of the left shoulder and back..........this one was smiling in her direction warmly, almost in an endearing sort of manner.