4

Sherlock woke up in James' arms for the second morning in a row. This time though, they were both wearing nothing but their underwear. That's when Sherlock remembered last night. He remembered making out with him. He remembered ripping each other's clothes off. He remembered the amazing feeling of being with someone he loved. He remembered what everything felt like and how much he loved it. That's when James woke up. 

"What happened?" James questioned. Then he remembered. He remembered the feeling of Sherlock's lips on his and how much he loved it. Then he realised that neither of them had any clothes on so he and Sherlock decided to get dressed. 

Soon after they were dressed, Sebastian walked in, since he works for James. He was surprised to see Sherlock but James quickly explained. 

Sherlock realised that John was probably worried about where he was since he had disappeared in the middle of the night. He quickly explained then he ran out of the church to find John. 

He ran into John on the way back to their flat and John punched Sherlock in the face for running off in the middle of the night. They went back to 221B and Sherlock explained everything. John was really angry and soon, Mycroft and Lestrade arrived at the flat. After an explanation of what happened, Mycroft took Sherlock out to talk alone about the situation. 

He told Sherlock that he was ok with the situation but he didn't want to say that in front of Lestrade and John. He then demanded that Sherlock took him to get to know James as more than the vampire that kidnapped him. Sherlock agreed.