8

It was the date of the wedding and both Sherlock and James were really happy. 

Mycroft took Sherlock to the church in his outfit at midnight, where Lestrade would walk him down the aisle. Mycroft had to get to the front of the church to prepare for his part. John joined him, while Molly, Irene and Mary stood behind Sherlock and Lestrade. 

When it was time, Lestrade let Sherlock down the aisle. When he saw James, they both smiled. 

Mycroft gave his speech, then it was time for their vows. 

"I love you, Sherlock, and I can't live without you. You make me happier than anything in this world" James says to Sherlock. 

"I really am looking forward to spending eternity with you, James. Nothing makes me happier" Sherlock says back. 

"Sherlock Holmes, do you take James Moriarty to be your husband?" Mycroft asks

"I do" Sherlock replies.

James Moriarty, do you take Sherlock Holmes to be your husband?" Mycroft asks again.

"I do" James replies. 

Sherlock and James kiss and give each other the rings. 

"I now pronounce you Sherlock and James Moriarty-Holmes" Mycroft announces. Everyone cheers with happiness for the couple. 

James and Sherlock walk out of the church while everyone follows them. They can't do anything else because they can't risk getting caught but now Sherlock and James can be together for all eternity.