•.¸♡ 2 ♡¸.•

Jungkook pouted selecting things. He didn't want to but his friends made him do that. When he reached his apartment it was Hella quiet. He become sad and went inside his room fixing the bed so he could sleep already. The movers will come tomorrow to fix all the things.
He didn't want to think any bad and closed his eyes to sleep..
...

He woke up and ran outside after dressing up remembering he didn't bought anything for groceries and bathroom. He went to the cafe doing his breakfast and then he went to grocery.
While doing groceries he felt someone checking him out but he let it go and focused on his work
His friend was constantly calling and he was so thankful that he is making time from all his jobs.
He sighed for the nth time taking all bags in his apartment and now sighed again that he have to clean once he places all the things..
He felt like crying how much it was to be done..
"ughhh.... I quit!"
Then he remembered he can get help from the neighbors as he used to help his newly shifted neighbors in past..
He went rummaging his grocery bags taking something good  to give them as welcome.
He fidgeted with his snacks basket.. He was almost thinking of going back but remembering how messy it was he almost cried...
'let's try..'
He knocked and then rang the door bell. He was taken back when a well built person opened whistling but stopped when he looked at jungkook.
Jungkook bowed and started introducing him.
"hello i am jungkook just shifted yesterday. I am here for introducing myself.."
"oh hii. I am namjoon... Welcome here. I hope you are not having tough time adjusting here?"
Jungkook smiled and pouted unknowingly at the adjusting word.
"if to be honest i am having a little. I just had an accident before coming here so i can't lift so much weight .." jungkook held his head low remembering his accident.
"oh i am so sorry to hear that.. Do u Need any help dear?"
"I'll be really grateful if you do please..."  namjoon nodded and scratched his head.
"wait you shouldn't be here come let's go inside"
Jungkook nodded and handed namjoon the snacks basket.
"woahh all this are seokjin favorite. Did you came here to bribe him?"
"huh? Seokjin...? I didn't know. All these was recommended by store worker so i bought everything.. I never tasted any lile these."
"ahh it's okay.. I have to go to my urgent meeting so I'll ask seokjin he is off today" jungkook nodded and held the juice glass namjoon offered.
"sorry i am restricted to floor items...."
"ooooh i am sorry. Do u need something?"
"nah its okay. Can you call your friend please?"
"yeah sure.. "

"seokjin... Come down..."
After a few minutes seokjin came out wearing sweat wear having headphones on. Humming songs.
Jungkook was stunned looking at the man..
"hey namjoon what i told you-"
Seokjin thought this is his lucky day for the one his heart beats faster yesterday is infront of him staring at him. When their eyes met jungkook looked away.
'cutie' seokjin mumbled and walked to the boy in front of him sitting walking in front of his face..
" hey cutie.. "