•.¸♡ 1 ♡¸.•

A young boy in his 19’s sighed for the nth time going into the lift toward his apartment ..
“God please this time nothing happened bad please..” he closed his eyes shut that he didn’t noticed elivator door opening and a person coming in ..

” he closed his eyes shut that he didn’t noticed elivator door opening and a person coming in

Here was the one KIM SEOKJIN. Taking sips from his coffee going to his apartment. JIN looked back glancing at the boy who had his eyes shut continuely praying something .he ran his eyes down from up. His heart raced he smiled as he sensed what his heart saying. He leaned close to the boy smiling at him . as he was about to lean close and introduce him that boy phone rang making him turn away and smile hearing the boy answering the phone in cute way .. might be his mom. He chuckled and was about to turn again but the door opened and that boy went out.. jin pouted unknowingly..
But sighed making his way to his apartment…

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the back of a man.’when did he came ?’ he shrug when his phone rang.. here he smiled looking his only friend who was calling him every hour.
“ugh I am so tired” jungkook sighed and entered to his apartment and sighed again looking at the empty apartment.” Ughhh.. I have to buy atleast a bed first thankfully the apartment is not dirty”
His cellphone rang and he screamed “ugh jhope we just talked.”
“i know sweetie get up I know you are tired. Check your cellphone I sent  you money and searched all the places you might need . for now I know your tummy is growling . check your backpack it’s sandwishes and juice drink it up and rest for an hour in the cafe I sent you location then we have to buy the furniture” jungkook started crying hard listening his only friend.
“jhope I don’t want to be away from you please! I feel-”
“aww. Shh- you have to be strong you know it wasn’t safe enough for you now get your food and I’ll be on call I know you won’t be able to sleep tonight.”
“what if the same happened h-here?”
“no I know this place now be positive okay?” jungkook nodded even though his friend couldn’t see.
”you will come to me at the first moment you have?”
“ofcourse”
“yayyyy”
“haha now stand up it’s 2 hours we talking get to the place and place a cab and call me when you reach there okay?”
“ay ay sir!”
“yes ma sweetie!”