•.¸♡ 31 ♡¸.•

“why that bitch not here yet? Did he transfered?”
“he didn’t and sana mind your own business. He is on sick leave”-yoongi
“SO IT MEANS he is gonna fail. It’s the project next week.”
“he won’t we are working on it together and you  fuck off”-jimin
“not before-”
“oh stop it sana you can’t have his boyfriend he love each other a lot!!! ”-jackson
“YOU!!”
“YOU ME NOTHING GO AWAY SANA!”-nayeon
Sana stomped out and held soobin shirt dragging him in a vacant room.
“you have to follow them all. You got it? I want jungkook addrss this evening!”
“why would I do that?”
“you have to do it . you don’t have any idea what I can do with you .or you wanna know?”
“what you-”
“i still have some pics of you coming my house and if I go outside with torn uniform all will believe me!!!”
“you can’t do that!!”
“oh I sure will. I will be waiting for the address..”
“oka….”
“that’s like a good boy.no shoo go . I have to prepare something…”
--
“haven’ t that assignment finshed yet?”
“nope hyung today we will assemble all the key points.”
“ahh- it’s been days I couldn’t spent time with you. They leave after 8! . baby.”
“i know . I miss you so much. I promise I’ll finish quickly and will call you”
“before 5?”
“even before 5!”
“okay.now eat breakfast . I’ll be at my apartment”
“okay hyungie”

“come here baby” jungkook ran to seokjin after changing

“come here baby” jungkook ran to seokjin after changing. Seokjin catched him easily placing him on counter and started kissing his cheeks.
”I saw the boxes. In these days you was taking advantage of eating only junk food”
“umm..hehe hyungie…”
“i won’t say to don’t eat anything but baby try to eat some healthy thing between hm?”
“yess thank you hyungie. I thought you would stop me. I’ll eat fruits you bought for me  during working”
“good boy” seokjin gave jungkook peck and carry him to table.
“you wanna go somewhere tomorrow?”
“why?”
“tomorrow is weekend jagiya I was thinking of taking you out on date.”
*cough* jungkook was all red hearing jagiya.
“eat slowly baby”
“yes hyung..”
--
“Be sure to call me when they go okay”
“okay baby” seokjin eyes widened and pulled jungkook for a long kiss.

“you called me that

“you called me that.” jungkook was pushed to the door and he was holding seokjin head.
“umm I think you need to go. Or there will be one of us on bed for hours.”
“ahem yeah- I want you to finish all your project as soon as possible so I can have you all by myself.”
“be safe on way”
“you too..”  jungkook waved him to lift . feeling giddy he went inside.
“seokjin….baby ahhh. I am going crazy just calling him that ahhh-”
--
“where is hyung?”-jimin
“seokjin?”
“yeah”-nayeon
“he is on his work”
“ooo”-jackson
“we bought a gift for him”-jackson
“umm why?”
“for helping us that much. No one haven’t done 10% of it but we are done”-yoongi
“yes thank you for that I’ll give him or maybe he come before you guys go..” yoongi nodded and handed him the box.
--
“hyung is not here yet.so we will go..”-jimin
“yeah thanks again I had fun .”
“thank  you too”-all at once
All hugged jungkook one by one. And nayeon even pinched his cheeks.
“get batter soon okay?”-nayeon
“yeah.. I’ll be at school soon”
“you better be”-jimin
“yeah if hyung allow me. He is worried Idk why . he said he is scared and his heart beat faster when he send me home”
“that his pure love that can sense you are in danger”-yoongi
“here is our philospher”-jackson. Jackson came and hugged him “take care well. See you soon”
Jungkook sat on his couch and took his cellphone to call his hyung but doorbell rang.
“oh hyung you know the pass-”
His words got stuck when he saw sana holding so many baseball bat and with a 2 boys who was triple of him.

....

Guys guess what?

I have started writing end chapter. U know what this means.?
I have already write all the chapters.
The end chapter is chapter number 40..
And this current chapter is 31
Wow.
I can't imagine. I almost finish this book.
So stay tuned.

So 10 more chapters left....
Didn't know i will make this long.
Next chapter no. 32 is the chapter that made me write this book. So stay tuned ok?

Thoughts 💭 💭 💭