Chapter - Four

Title: Cinderella Frosty

Copyright: @KamotengWriter

Date started: July 24, 2021

Chapter 4: Don't Cry

POV: Author

A loud groan escapes Dion's throat as his shaft felt the combination of heat, the softness of her mouth, plus that tongue that never stop playing around his head. He pushes himself up a bit with the help of his elbow to have a clear view on how Cinderella gives lips service to his third leg.

The softness of her lips, and how it glides to his mushroom down to his length. Cinderella's tongue even gave much attention to that small passage as she savored his pre-cum. Along with that, her hands were also busy stroking the part that her lips can't serve, while her other hand was busy touching his balls.

Dion can't hold on any longer, he's been trying to hold back longer than he ever so could, but he can't win over her connoisseur lips that he gave in to his own climax. His growl along with the sound of thunder echoed inside the room.

Cinderella crawled over him like a cat, sticking out her tongue clean and licking her lips to show him how much she enjoys his taste. "Your taste exceeds my expectation, sir Dion."

"Glad you like it Cinderella."

"Now let me fck that sweet little pussy of yours, I've been dying to know how it feels to be inside you." He flipped their position and now Cinderella is under him, like a little prey trapped by a huge predator.

"Dion?" She felt that she needed to tell him something before the night is over.

He hummed as a gesture for her to continue, while his hands brushing off some strands of hair over her pretty face.

"I like your nose." Then she kissed the tip of his nose. "And your eyes. Pati na rin ang labi mo. I really like them." It was pure and honest on her side.

Dion seeks the truthfulness of her words to her eyes and saw that it was all real and genuine. He slowly moves to kiss her forehead and said to her. "You're very beautiful and I really like your light brown eyes and those two dimples. I really--- I really like them." There is a hint of sadness in his voice.

Another loud thunder broke the silence, and as the light bulb flickers, they both swear there were tears in their eyes that were being held not to fall.

Both closed their eyes and let their lips found each other, they needed to kiss and let passion and pleasure take over their whole senses. Then his hand travels down her neck, just like how he imagines her nape being too small for his palm. He forced his shaking hand to let go of that very fragile neck and hold unto her shoulder as his lips conquer that spot and gave her territorial marks. After seeing the mark he pulls himself away, he spread her legs apart making sure she accommodates his strong huge frame. With his big frame, she looks like she's about to be crushed by a wrecking ball.

She on the other hand bites her lips in anticipation as he spread her legs and positioned himself between them. He leaned forward to her; one arm supporting not to drop his weight to her and the other one holding his shaft while teasing her entrance. He saw how Cinderella bit her lower lips as she felt the heat and pleasure from their sex rubbing each other. He saw her lifted her arms and hold on to the headboard as she kept on calling his name. God, I like the sound of my name coming out of her lips.

The sight of her enjoying his assault was so mesmerizing to his eyes, he never saw nor feel this kind of enchantment from all the women he had sex with. Bewitched by her movements and cry he pushed his throbbing member inside her little snag and wet pussy. He groans as some bead of sweat on his hair and forehead falls down her tummy. "Shit, Cinderella you're so fck'n tight for a whore, are you even one? damn it! you're giving a hard time!" For as he attempts to invade her, a little wiggle from her hips would have his head slide away from the valley.

"Dion!!! You're just fckn big asshole, ouchhh aaahhhh, shi-mp." She cried out as she bites her knuckles while he keeps penetrating her forcefully.

"Damn right I am, and I'll show your snug pussy who's fck'n in charge here." He then pulls his hips away and slammed hard while his one hand holds her one leg steady, not caring if her walls were damaged to his rough thrust.

She screamed in pain at the same time push herself up as she gasped for air from that rough taking of him. Dion quickly claimed her lips and push his weight to her to put her back to bed.

"It's okay now Cinderella, shhh, you'll be fine, don't cry now, I promise the worst is over." Dion's movements started to go slow yet steady, he wanted to take her pain away and replace them back to immeasurable pleasure. He began kissing her jawline, down to her neck, sucking and licking it while looking for the right spot to calm her down and put her tears at bay. And then he found what he was looking for the moment she heard her moan and say his name again in a slow and soothing sound. Then his hands travel down to the valley of her breast, under, and at the side before finally grazed them with his touch. He knew she's loving it, and so did he.

"Dion please."

"I know Luv, I know, but don't cum just yet, I want you to feel more of what I can give you. not just pain Cinderella, everything but pain."

His kisses went down to her right breast and suck it with pressure just enough to send her body into a frenzy. While his other hand never neglected the need of her other breast, and while her pussy was being served well by deep yet slow thrust.

"Oh Dion please, make me cum, please." She pleaded as she felt the aching for release so badly, she felt like crazy. The feeling of seeing the peak yet not being able to reach it. Dion is the only one who can take her there, he's in control over her body and she needs to beg for it from him.

"Just keep it still Luv, just a little longer." He was savoring every part of her; he couldn't let go of her unless he's satisfied with taking every little sweet part of her. He moves back to claim her lips, then looks deep into her eyes.

"I'll never forget you Cinderella. I will cherish this moment with you." He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes. For the first time, he felt his heart beating for someone special, and as he let go of the kiss, he admitted to himself his in love.

"Me too Dion. I will never forget this night." Tears fell from her eyes as her heart thump in pain. She's in love with him.

Their lips meet again, arms hugging each other as Dion moves his hips fast, as he pushes his member in and out of her with the rhythm that would take them both to that peak for euphoria, and they did. Together.

After a few minutes, she gets off in bed, kiss him, and said, "Bathroom." He kissed her back and hummed in approval.

Dinampot muna niya ang kanyang damit sa sahig bago tuluyang pumasok sa banyo.

She went inside the bathroom, closed the door, open the faucet, and look herself in the mirror. Sumilay sa kanyang labi ang isang mapait na ngiti, habang isinusuot ang kanyang damit. Lumapit siya sa toilet tank at kinuha ang kanina lang ay pasimpleng inilagay niya roon.

Sunod-sunod ang malakas na kulog at kidlat habang lumabas siya ng banyo, at agad na itinutok ang baril na hawak niya kay Dion, however Dion was also pointing a gun at her. The bulb again flickers as their eyes stared at each other with hate, fury, and the want to kill the person in front of them.

"Angels of Death - Trojan"

"NBI Head Agent Dion Ferrer"

Then another sharp lighting and shattering sound of thunder strike to equal what both of them are feeling right that moment.

-To be Continued-