Chapter 3

"Hey mom I'm going to a party with Steph tonight. It's okay with you?" I asked while eating my breakfast. You see my mom loves Steph she thinks she's a good influence to me, even though it's the total opposite, so that's why I always mention her name whenever asking my mom about going to parties.

"Yeah, sure whatever. You know your curfew right?" She said not even looking up.

"11:30, no later", I answered rolling my eyes.

"Good. Now you better start heading to school or you'll be late", she called while going back up stairs probably getting ready for work.

School is only a 10 minute walk from my house, so I usually walk in the mornings and take the bus or Steph for the return home.

Entering the school building my eyes immediately searched for Adrian. It took me a few minutes to spot him as he easily blends in with the crowd trying to be invisible. He was all in black: black long sleeved shirt with black skinny jeans. His dark brown hair is hidden by a black beanie only his fringe showing. His bright emerald eyes are swollen with what looks like lack of sleep. Enough to say that the guys freaking hot. But the one thing that's really putting me off is that this gorgeous boy is suicidal.

After meeting up with Steph, I headed to my first class, which by the way is with Adrian. So I just need to find a seat next to him to get my plan starting. Suddenly excited I fast walked to English, because even the thought of jogging dizzies the hell out of me. Entering class I noticed Adrian sitting all the way at the back. His head was resting on the table. I walked to the seat available next to him.

Sitting down, I arranged my books while discreetly watching the boy next to me-who did not even glance my way. I twisted on my chair, facing him.

"Hi."

Nothing.

"My names April."

He turned and stared at me blankly.

Okay, so this guy is not planning on answering back.

"You don't need to tell me your name, I already know it; Adrian. Also your in most of my classes which BTW you never ever talk nor participate in. It seems like you don't like people because I never see you talking to anybody...."

Adrian slapped his hand on my mouth halting my babbling.

I started wide eyed at the boy in front of me while he just glared. After making sure I'm not going to continue he removed his hand and turned around. Sensing that he was pissed off I too turned around and minded my own business throughout the period.

Great. Now just getting this guy to talk will take ages.