Chapter 3

"Nanami, (Y/N).. talk about something interesting." Gojo leaned in his chair before pointing his fingers up. "Okay! I've got it! Let's play catch with discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and state! Let's post a video of it and troll people."

"Enjoy that on your own." (Y/N) and Nanami deadpan. "What kind of idea is that?"

Gojo started clapping his hands. "Drinking game time! Name things you love about Satoru Gojo! Everything!" He started clapping again.

"Please keep that attitude going. Itadori-kun needs that kind of idiocy right now." Nanami bluntly stated.

"I agree." (Y/N) added.

"You'll take on and complete several harder missions."

"That wasn't what I meant by 'harder', though.." Gojo scratched his nose.

"Nanami-san, does Yuji know about that finger in Yoshino's-"

"I haven't told him." Nanami interrupted. "Knowing him, he'd just feel unnecessarily responsible."

"It's a good thing Gojo left you in charge." (Y/N) said, leaning in his seat. 

"Right?! I'm so smart!" Gojo smugly grinned at the teen beside him, who was now staring at the white haired male with a blank face.

"I seriously forget how you're 28.. how can one be so childish at your age?"

"Anyway, the finger?" Gojo questioned.

"I submitted it to the higher ups, of course." Nanami replied, "If I gave it to you, you'd just feed it to Itadori-kun, right?"

"Damn straight he would. I'm gonna go meet up with the others though." (Y/N) got up from his seat and started leaving. "I'll see you."

~~~

"Oh, (Y/N), you're here." Maki said as they all turned around.

"Sorry for being late. I was talking with Gojo."

"Don't use that as an excuse." 

"I don't use that as an excuse."

"You literally use that every time you're late."

"...that's because I was talking with- ow, ow! You don't need to pull my ear damn it!"

The others sweatdropped.

"What?!" They turned to Nobara, who had a bunch of luggage.

"The fuck you got all that luggage for?" (Y/N) asked.

"The real question is why are all of you empty-handed?!"

"Okay, back to (Y/N)'s question." Panda deadpanned. "What are you doing with all that luggage?"

"What do you mean? We're going to Kyoto, right? For the exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto?"

"It's an exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto. Held in Tokyo."

"No way!" Nobara yelled. "What did I make all those preparations for then?!"

"No wonder our conversations have been a bit off lately." Maki pointed out.

"Yeah." 

"Salmon."

"It's held at the school that won in the previous year."

"Then don't go winning, you idiots!" Nobara grabbed Panda by the collar.. no wait, that's his body, not collar... wait, skin.. or fur? I don't know.