Chapter 5

"(Y/N)~ can you go on an errand for me?" Gojo barged into his room.

"Do it your damn self." (Y/N) deadpanned, turning around on his bed, "Let me sleep. I'm tired as hell." 

Gojo then walked into the room and went to the curtains, opening them, the light shining into the room.

"FUCK OFF-"

"No~"

"..." (Y/N) stared at Gojo with an annoyed look. "Tch. So, what do you want me to do?"

"Yuji and Nobara told me they wanted some pizza, I want you buy it for me~." Gojo clapped his hands together.

"....That's what you woke me up for..?"

"Mhm." Gojo's expression then turned into a serious one, as he grabbed (Y/N)'s collar, pulling him close. "You have to do this, (Y/N)!"

"Me...?" (Y/N) asked.

.

.

.

"STOP FUCKING WITH ME, LIKE I SAID BEFORE GO DO THAT YOUR DAMN SELF! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO IT?!"

"Here's my card!" Gojo placed it on the desk, ignoring his question.

"Oi-"

"Later~!" He closed the door.

(Y/N) narrowed his eyes as he sighed. "I seriously want to punch that bastard.."

~~~

"What a drag.." (Y/N) muttered, now carrying a two boxes of pizza with him, having ordered one for him and the other second years. 

Entering the dorm rooms, he walked over to Megumi's room and knocked on it, "Yo, brats, I brought your pizza. Take one box, the other is for Toge, Maki, Panda and I."

Yuji's and Nobara's eyes sparkled in delight. 

"Thank you, (Y/N)-senpai!" Yuji replied.

"No problem." (Y/N) replied, as he went into his pocket. "Kugisaki, you like shopping right?"

"Yeah, I do. Why?" She asked, quite confused.

(Y/N) then tossed her the card as she caught it. "Take that with you next time you want to go shopping. There's a crap ton of money of it. It's Gojo's card. Don't go too overboard though."

Nobara's eyes widened in shock.

"Anyway, I'm going." He closed the door and began walking down the hallway. "Ah, I forgot my phone.."

As he went to his room, he opened the door seeing the other second years, making him narrow his eyes.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?"

"We were waiting for you." Maki replied as Panda gave a thumbs up in agreement.

"Shake, shake." Toge added, also giving a thumbs up.

"Why in my-" (Y/N) stopped himself, "You know what, at this point, whatever."

~~~

"So, what are we doing here anyway?" Maki questioned.

The students were now gathered in a room of the campus.

"Like hell if I know." (Y/N) deadpanned as he laid his chin on top of Maki's head. 

Maki kicked (Y/N) in the shin, "Don't lay your chin on my head."

"I let you lean your head on my shoulder though-" (Y/N) stopped himself when he saw Maki's glare. "Yeah, I'll shut up."