Chapter 6

"(Y/N) (L/N), you are now assigned to be the executioner for Sukuna's Vessel."

His eyes darted around the dimly lit room that was being lit by candles, the higher-ups bodies concealed behind doors that encircled him. Standing in the middle of the room, (Y/N) could be seen, the expression on his face was one of confusion and surprise.

"Huh?"

"You heard right. (Y/N) (L/N), you are now assigned to be the executioner for Sukuna's Vessel. Itadori Yuji."

"The hell are you on about? For what reason am I being appointed as Itadori's executioner?"

"We have decided that when the day comes for Yuji Itadori to be executed, you be will appointed as the executioner." Another executive said, making the teen glance toward him with a bored look.

"Yeah, I heard the other coot say it, so there's no need for you to word it differently the third time." (Y/N) grumbled, before raising an eyebrow. "I'll ask once more, and I'll speak clearly. What's the reason? Wasn't it supposed to be Gojo? Why the hell is it suddenly me?"

"There is no getting out of this, (Y/N) (L/N). Unfortunately for you, the decision for you to be his executioner has already been decided."

"I don't agree to this either way." (Y/N) narrowed his eyes. "Don't avoid my question. What's the reason? I want to know the reason instead of hearing you lot spout complete bullshit."

"We did this because if you had known this, you definitely wouldn't have agreed." the main executive in front of him said. "Having you as his executioner gives us the reassurance and credibility that Sukuna and his vessel will be killed by your hands the day that he is to be executed."

"Stop avoiding my question. What's the damn reason? You're not giving any valid answer." a look of annoyance could be seen on his face. "You say I give you reassurance and credibility? You old bastards are taking me for a fool. That's not the actual reason, is it?! What reassurance do I bring you that the strongest sorcerer doesn't?"

"..."

"Answer me, dammit!"

There was a deafening silence.

"Tch." he clicked his tongue, looking down the floor. "Seriously, why kind of influence does that man have in the say in the case of me?"

"And to think he's only doing this because.."

(Y/N) clenched his fist tightly, before letting out a breath, not wanting to let his emotions get the better of him.

"...I don't care. And I don't agree. So get my name off the list. You can give it to anybody else but me. I refuse to do it."

"I can't be the one to end Yuji when that day comes... not when he's..."

"Is that so?" the main executive questioned.

"What, is there a problem with that?" (Y/N) asked, his voice cold and monotone. "There's none, is there? So I'll be heading on out then."

Just as he began to leave, one of the executive's spoke.

"It seems that just like last time, we'll be having to take drastic measures in order for you to agree with us."

(Y/N)'s eyes widen, glaring toward them, as an immense amount of his cursed energy suddenly dispersed around the room.

"If you even dare touch any one of my friends, I promise you, I won't be hesita-"

"You won't be promising anything, you insolent brat."