VII

Days passed and the two boys met every single day, they went everywhere and they knew every corner of Holmes Chapel by now. They even left the town a few times, always being careful about people seeing Harry.

Harry was no longer Harry Styles for Louis, he was just Harry. Sure he was still his idol and favourite singer but also was more than that now, closer than that. Louis was not just a fan for Harry either, he never was from the beginning to start with.

Nonetheless, they had also spent time in each others' houses. Harry introduced Louis to his mother and she was immediately charmed by the boy.

As it was a lazy day, the pair were in Harry's room watching a movie, laying too close but not touching. Harry glanced at Louis then started to get closer closing the small gap between them. In return, Louis just looked at him and smiled making Harry smile back immediately.

They looked back at the tv screen and just a few moments later Louis started to lean towards Harry and Harry let his arm rest behind him. Both not bothering to look away from the screen.

They were halfway through the movie, and Harry's arm somehow got wrapped around Louis as the latter rested his head on his shoulder cuddling up to his warmth. They felt content and complete as if they found the last piece of the puzzle of their lives.

They stayed cuddled up through the rest of the movie, none of them wanting to move. Louis looked up at Harry when the movie was over, their faces were so close that he could've felt Harry's breath on his skin.

"Uhm, it was good" Louis uttered and Harry just hummed staring down at him.

"You still owe me a date." He said after another moment of silence.

"I thought you were joking," Louis said, he really didn't take that one seriously.

"Absolutely not," Harry immediately said, "I would love a date with you."

Louis smiled blushing a little, never in his wildest dreams had he thought that he would go on a date with Harry. He tried to sound confident though, "then I'm taking you on a date tomorrow."

"Good," Harry smiled placing a gentle kiss on his nose that made the smaller boy giggle as he scrunched it cutely.

Harry again and for the countless time thought that he was precious.

They started another movie, all cuddled up and Louis fell asleep halfway through it, he's seen it before anyway. Harry finished it and turned off the tv. He laid down carefully still cuddling the smaller boy, smiling as he fell asleep feeling so content.

••

I woke up feeling a radiate of warmth enrolling me, I couldn't even remember falling asleep in the first place. I opened my eyes and a mess of curls was the first thing my eyes landed on. I blinked several times trying to take in my surroundings; Harry was sleeping peacefully and I was cuddled up to him, his arm was wrapped around my waist as our feet tangled, I think we both fell asleep like that.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes having no intentions to move, my body just woke up and chose to be lazy today. I looked at Harry, he was beautiful even when he was doing a simple activity such as sleeping, I couldn't understand how a person could be that perfect.

I kept admiring him until he started to stir awake, he didn't seem as lost as I was when I woke up though. He looked at me and smiled, his pupils were extended and his eyes seemed darker, which for me was very breathtaking.

"Morning Lou," he rasped out. His voice made me feel not just butterflies, it was something like dinosaurs throwing a whole party down there in my stomach.

"Good morning Haz," I managed to answer calmly though and it only got out above a whisper since I just woke up.

"Slept well?" He asked and I nodded, he was very comfy. I was about to ask if he did when he said "so did I," making me blush.

"I bet mum made breakfast, you can use the bathroom first," he offered smiling and I did just that.

We had breakfast together then I thanked them and bit my farewells heading home. I had a date to plan.

••

Louis hasn't contacted me for hours now, he said he would do soon before he left but it was almost 5 pm. I hadn't known that I would miss him that much but apparently, I got so used to having him around these past weeks that it felt weird to spend all these hours without him.

I tried to distract myself so I started messing with my phone replying to some tweets, some fans were literally begging for me to post a selfie and I teased them about it.

I was watching some really beautiful video of me, I guess fans called it a fancam when I got a text from Louis. I quickly exited the app and opened the text to answer.

Lou☁️: Meet me in half an hour in your favourite café x

Haz🌻: Dress code?

Lou☁️: Just something comfy.

Haz🌻: Okayy, see you soon xx

Oh God, I only had twenty minutes to get ready. I shot up and hurried to my closet. What should I wear?

I ended up wearing some skinny jeans and a hoodie, I hoped that would do. I tried to style my hair a little, it was getting longer and Louis was happy about that, he said he loved my curls and when I braid them.

I checked the time and I had 10 minutes left. Perfect! If I leave now I would get there on time.

I walked downstairs and put my shoes on then left walking to the café. I was feeling slightly nervous, it has been a long time since I've gone on a date and I really wanted this to work with Louis and me.

I got to the café within 8 minutes, I was a bit early but I think that was alright as I needed some time to calm down. The place was closed which was weird as it was usually open and a bit crowded around this time.

I tried to pull or push the door but it was locked so I just decided to wait for the two left minutes to pass.

°°°

A couple of chapters left for the epilogue! I'd love to hear your opinions and predictions!

Thank you for reading, hope everyone is having/had a nice day x