Chapter 8 | Hold Control

Shoto's POV

We all sat at the table eating dinner. No one talked.

Fuyumi had made cold soba in an effort to cheer me up. At least she was trying. Unlike someone.

Enji cleared his throat. "Shoto, I-"

"What are you gonna say, Enji? That 'you're so sorry for what you said'? That you regret your choices?"

"Shoto, please. I didn't want this to hap-" Enji tried to speak.

"Of course! Because after Izuku is dead, you change your mind about us! You're guilty," I shot. "You can't apologize now."

"Guys, please don't start!" Fuyumi begged.

Enji's face looked deafeted. I stormed out before finishing my food. My anger was boiling up, and I didn't want to frighten Mom. As I was talking, I had seen her start tense up.

I stood in the backyard, not knowing what to do. Cry? Scream?

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Mom walking towards me, concerned look on her face. "Shoto, are you okay?"

"Yeah," I answered. Lie.

"I wish there was more I could do for you," Mom continued. "I was thinking maybe that if you want to be away from your father, you cod go back to your own house and I could stay with you for a while until you feel better living on your own."

Just me and Mom? Like how it was back then?

"I... I would actually prefer that than staying here. Thanks, Mom."

"Of course, honey. Now go get your stuff so we can leave."

___________________________

"Where you going, Shoto?" Natsuo inquired. "I'm going back to my place, Mom is also going to stay with me for a while," I answered. "She's getting her things now."

"Oh, well me and Natsuo will visit you a lot!" Fuyumi smiled and gave me a hug. Mom walked in with her bag. "Your ready to go, honey?"

"Yeah, let's go," I said.

And as we walked out to the car, I looked back at my old house.

Goodbye, Enji. Live with your guilt.

A/N
Okay, I have two things to say.
1. Eventually I'm most likely going to delete the original version of this fanfic. I just don't like it at all and I'm not proud of it.
2. Soon I'm going to start a new Tododeku fic, so here's a hint about what it's about because why not: flowers.

Edit: So bow the new fic is gonna be Momojirou. Sorry-

Edit 2: I'M SO SORRY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO FOR THE NEW FIC MAYBE IT'LL BE HAIKYUU OR MY HERO ACADEMIA I'M SO SORRY I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS