Chapter 12 | Not Here

Rei's POV

A few days after seeing Eiko

"Why don't you go for a walk?" I suggested. "The fresh air will be good for you."

"I'm good," Shoto mumbled in response. He walked into his room.

"Oh, Shoto," I sighed. "Why are you taking this so hard?"

I decided to call Fuyumi.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Fuyumi."

"Oh, hi Mom! How are you and Shoto?"

"I'm doing good. Shoto...could be doing better."

"Really? Is he okay?"

"He's been taking Izuku's death really hard. He's constantly doing things around the house just to distract himself. He just went into his room, but I'm a bit worried for him..."

"Really?! Me and Natsu will come right away! See you in a few minutes!"

Beep.

I just hope Shoto will be okay...

___________________________

Shoto's POV

I held onto the ring.

It was an oval shaped ruby, with little spikes. Like a sun.

It had reminded me how Izuku was my sun.

"Sho."

I wipped my head to look at the side of the room, but nothing was there.

No one.

I swear, that was Izuku's voice...

"Sho?"

I turned my head back to the front of the room.

No one.

"What is happening-"

"Shoto!" I heard Izuku giggle.

"Why...wha...what?"

"Love you, Sho! See you later!"

"Stop-"

"I'm home, Shoto!"

"Stop!"

"Goodbye, Shoto..."

"STOP! PLEASE!"

___________________________

Fuyumi's POV

Natsuo knocked on the door to Shoto's house. Mom opened it.

"Hello, kids."

"Hi Mom! Where's Shoto?" Natsu asked.

"He's in his roo-" Mom was cut off.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

The three of us ran for Shoto's room. Mom opened the door, and what we saw was tearjerking.

Shoto was sitting on his bed, covering his ears with tears streaming down his face. He kept saying things like "stop!" and "I know he's not here!"

I walked towards him, going to reach for his wrists to pull his hands away from his head.

"Shoto?" When I pulled his hands away, he flinched and looked at us. The pain in his eyes tug on my heart.

"Sweetie, what's going on?" Mom asked.

"H-He's not here. I know it. Not here. Not here. Not here."

"Shoto, what's this ring?" Natsu picked up an oval ruby ring with little spikes. "I think it's the ring he had proposed to Izuku with, Natsuo," Mom replied. "Is that right?"

"Ye-STOP!"

"Natsuo, you should probably take the ring out of the room," I advised. "Okay," Natsuo walked out.

"What should we do?" Mom sighed. "Shoto, can me and Mom talk outside for a minute?" I let go of his wrists. He nodded.

"Natsu, can you go by Shoto while Mom and I figure out what to do?" "Yeah."

"So, what do we do?" I asked. "I was thinking that he could maybe stay at the hospital I stayed at for a few days," Mom proposed. "It could help him a lot."

"That's actually a good idea," I admitted. "I'll call the hospital."

A/N
Welp.
I tried to do research on the hallucination stuff so sorry if I got anything wrong. I probably got something wrong-
Sorry if chapters are coming out slowly, my motivation has been very off and on, and if it's on its very low. But at least this is out now so (╥﹏╥)
Anyways, have a good day/night!