𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Yes yes, it's Valentines Day, go ahead and eat all your stupid chocolates that you girls get.."

"Why is our teacher so angry today..?"

"Maybe she's just in a bad mood." the students talked among themselves, glancing at their teacher as the bell rang. Most of the guys were giving chocolates to their girlfriends or to the girl they liked, some handed chocolates to their girl friends.

"Did you see the recent chapter for Tokyo Revengers Marco?!"

"Yeah! It was pretty sick! Can't wait for the next one!" the two boys both talked in the hallway, Armin reading one of the recent volumes of Jujutsu Kaisen while Marco was reading Nana.

"Historia! There's this new store that just opened down the street, wanna come with me—?" Ymir had her arm around Historia's shoulder while she was on her phone. "I guess."

"I wonder what we're gonna eat for lunch! I'm already hungry!" Sasha's voice could be heard from miles away as Connie nodded. "Same! I hope it isn't like yesterday where the milk was all soggy!"

Mikasa was walking down the hall, her book in her hands as she tried to look for a curse to keep Jean away from her. "Mikasa! I have something for you!"

"Come on Marlowe, don't you see! She's popular in every way! I just wanna be popular too! She kinda irks me..if I was popular, i'd be nicer to everyone instead of acting like a spoiled brat." Hitch crossed her arms while Marlowe sighed. "All you talk about is being popular..wanna go for some burgers later on?"

"Bertolt, give me a soda." Reiner asked him as they were following Ymir and Historia down the hallway. "But I just checked and there wasn't any—" Bertolt tried to say the rest but be was interrupted. "Give me a soda."

She rolled her eyes at the blonde boy, passing by Bertolt as he headed to another vending machine. It was Valentines Day and she hasn't received any chocolate, hoping to keep it that way.

She was headed to her locker which was only a corner away until she bumped into someone. "Sorry." she said quickly before she started to walk again. "Huh— oh you dropped this..and she's gone.." he sighed, looking at the piece of paper that had her name on it. Y/n L/n, Class 2-5.

"Oh, she's in the same year as me." he whispered to himself, his eyes looking up to search for her. He tried to follow where she could've gone but the students were crowding the hallways making it harder for him to see.

Soon he was pushed down onto the floor but before he could reach it, she grabbed his hand, keeping him up as he tried to keep his balance, accidentally making her fall as well.

"Oh uh, here." he handed her the paper, looking at her as she nodded. "Thanks." she said, quickly standing up, turning the other way but he grabbed her hand, making her face him. "Is there something you need?"

"Um..my mom gave me these chocolates, saying to give them to someone but uh I didn't have anyone to give it to so here." he handed her a small box of chocolates as she looked at him then to the box. "Oh you don't have to, i'm fine—"

"No have it."

"You're gonna annoy me until I take it aren't you."

"Well—" he started to say until he felt the box leave his hands. "Thank you..uh, what's your name?" she asked as he gave her a small smile, thankful that she took the sweets.

"Eren Yeager, nice to meet you L/n."

-

just a fyi, this is what i'm basing the characters off of!!  goth mikasa>>

-

-