𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Eren was waiting outside her house door, the two were finally going on their "date!" While he was waiting outside, Y/n was inside getting lectured by her older brother..

"Can I just go now?" Y/n said, trying to get pass B/n but he shook his head. "Not until you tell me why you're so dressed up!" B/n said, pointing at her outfit as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm going with my friend!"

"To where?" B/n questioned as Y/n froze, she actually didn't know where her and Eren were going. He just told her that he wanted to go on a date which made it even more suspicious to her. "The beach!"

"You're dressed in pants, Y/n."

"I'm not getting in the water! Now let me go!" she said, reaching for the door knob, trying to open it but B/n pulled her back. "Fine, i'll let you go only if I drive you."

"What?! No! We can walk B/n!" she said, attempting to reach the door knob again but he pulled her back..again. Eren saw the door knob move once and a while, scaring himself that something haunting was going on inside the house.

"Dad will get very mad at me and you if you go by yourself." B/n said, crossing his arms as Y/n glared at him. "I do this everyday! What's the difference with today!"

"Well today you don't look..homey as usual. You look like you're going on a date."

"Fine! Can we just go then?" Y/n gave up, turning the knob and opening the door as she saw Eren awkwardly standing in front of her. "Oh so you are going on a date. I'll definitely tell Mom about this when she gets home—" Y/n punched his arm.

"Fine..I won't.." B/n groaned from the pain, reaching for his keys as he looked at Eren. "Well, let's get going then." B/n said, walking past the two teenagers and headed to his car.

"Uh well you look..nice—" Eren started to say until he was interrupted by B/n pressing the horn. "Come on guys, we don't have much time! They're taking off My Babysitter's a Vampire off Netflix and I want to rewatch it!" B/n yelled at them as they sighed and headed towards the car. Y/n was going to sit in the passenger seat but B/n told her no and told Eren to sit.

'He hates me already?!' Eren thought, his hands shaking as he put on his seatbelt while Y/n got in the back seat. "So, are you two dating—?" the two imma choked at the question. Eren's face turning red while Y/n's face heated up.

"No!" though the two said no, they did like each other, more than they thought they would. "Mkay then. Anyways, where are we headed?" B/n asked Eren. "The beach.." Eren mumbled as Y/n's eyes widened.

'I was actually lying but I didn't think we were actually going there!' she thought as B/n looked at her in the rear view mirror and laughed, starting to drive out the drive way and headed onto the road.

"Any specific reason?"

"Just for fun."

———

"Mkay, i'll pick you up in an hour or just call me or just walk home before Dad comes back from work!" B/n said, speeding off as he left the two teens at the parking lot. It was about to be sun down, the sun almost hitting the ocean's horizon as Eren quickly took his chance and grabbed Y/n's hand.

"Hold on! Don't walk too fast!" she said, trying to keep up with him as she almost tripped. "Sorry!" he let out a laugh before fully coming to a stop.

The sound of the waves crashing hit their ears as she bumped into his back, accidentally pushing him forward, making him fall onto the sand but she grabbed his arm, trying to pull him up but she fell as well and landing beside him.

"Ow.."

"Hurry up before the waves come hit us!" she said, trying to get up as Eren fumbled before he stood up, the water just reaching the tip of their shoes as they both let out sighs of relief.

They then felt the heat of the sun hit their faces, the sun now hitting the ocean's horizon as the chilly breeze brushed against their skin. Y/n glanced at Eren, already seeing that he was looking at her before she quickly looked away and back to the ocean in front of her.

"So why are we here?" she asked, curious as to why he suggested the date in the first place but she had a feeling as to why, which made her heart race even more. She started to play with her fingers, nervous as to what he was going to say next.

"I uh really like you Y/n..like alot, alot." he said, looking forward now as she immediately turned to him with widened eyes while her mouth gaped open. "Huh?"

"Well you see..I didn't really expect it but I expected it at the same time.." he started to mumble, scared to what she was going to say as he kept his eyes straight. "Really?" she let out a small laugh, her hand reaching towards his and wrapping her pinkie finger around Eren's while his eyes widened.

"That's cute. I like you too, Eren. Alot, alot." Y/n smiled at him, watching him turn around to face her. "Oh really? Like you actually do?!" he was shocked to hear her answer. "Yeah, shocking right? Who would've thought i'd actually like you—"

She felt herself being pushed back a bit, his arms wrapping around her as her eyes slightly widened before closing and wrinkles appearing on the corners of her eyes while a soft smile reached his face.

'I think I could fall in love with you, Eren.'

-