Meeting the Uncles (Kind Of)

Recap:

"Ah I see. Well in order to gain custody, you must go through the judicial system and have a trial. I would hope they'd grant you custody but you have to go through social services. It's can be an extremely lengthy process that can take months." Dr. Morrison stated.

As stressful as that may seem, I had no doubt in my mind that I could do it. I am going to gain full custody of Dyllan. No matter what!

——————————

"Is the ice cream good darling?" Freddie asked, walking into his flat as being Tom and Jerry greeted the two by rubbing up against Freddie's legs

He was carrying Dyllan on his hip as she licked her chocolate ice cream cone with sprinkles. She gives him a big grin with chocolate all over her face.

"It's really good Freddie!"

"I can tell, it's all over your face Dyllan," he laughs as he sets her down on the ground. He sets his wallet and keys on the kitchen table.He grabbed a napkin and wipes her face off.

As soon as she was done, she zoomed off somewhere in his flat with her ice cream cone.

"Dyllan don't get ice cream everywhere," Freddie yells as he's about to go after her. However the wall phone started to ring.

Freddie groaned and answers the phone.

"Hello? Freddie speaking,"

"Freddie where the hell are you?!?!" Freddie flinches as Brian's voice booms through the telephone.

"Brian would you chill out? I'm at my flat, why are you asking?" Freddie scoffs,obviously not appreciating Brian's tone.

"Are you joking Freddie?" Freddie hears Roger ask in the background, clearly annoyed.

"We have a recording session for our album. It releases in a month Freddie! Did you forget about that?"

Freddie mentally slaps his head and groans again.

"Ah shit! I'm on my way. I'll explain everything once I get there," he stated frantically and slams the home phone to the stand.

"Bloody hell," Freddie grumbles to himself as he grabs his keys and wallet.

He knew Mary couldn't watch Dyllan because she wasn't getting off work until later that night. He also didn't like the idea of leaving his parents in charge of Dyllan. So his only option was to take her to the studio.

"Dyllan," he yells racing around his flat to find Dyllan with ice cream all over her oh spare shirt she had on.

"Oh Dyllan let's get you cleaned up," he says slightly irritated.

He quickly wiped her face and hands as well as throw another one of his large t-shirts on her. He really needed to take her shopping but he was broke.

"Ok Dyllan you ready?" He asked frantically as he swooped her off the ground and placed her on his hip.

"Yeah. Where are we going?" She asked.

"We're going to daddy's work," when he let that word slip he instantly knew he messed up. Dyllan starts whimpering and tries to throw herself out of his arms.

Luckily Freddie had a good grasp on her, so he wouldn't let her fall.

"Dyllan I mean we're going to my work. Stop or you'll fall," Freddie stated somewhat sternly just because he didn't want to end up in the ER again.