There Is Only One Reason Why I Must Leave You

Remember the years we've spent together? I've witnessed you through every peak and valley, seen both your virtues and your flaws, even the times when your presence was toxic. I embraced your imperfections as much as I cherished your strengths—the good and the bad intertwined.

Cheating and lying are often cited as reasons couples drift apart. Yes, you've been guilty of both. You cheated on an exam—a minor betrayal in the grand scheme. You lied about having eaten—a small deceit that I, too, have practiced. These actions were not isolated; they were underpinned by reasons I once considered valid. I accepted them because I saw you as valid.

But despite the years we've spent together, the battles we've faced hand in hand, there is one crucial reason I must part ways with you.

You are not the person God intended for me.

You were a significant chapter in my life, a pivotal part of my journey, but you were never meant to be my final destination. You were a catalyst, a companion who helped me become stronger, more resilient, and more prepared to meet my true soulmate. You served as a temporary guide leading me toward my permanent love.

We may have appeared perfect to the outside world, despite our struggles. We may have dreamed of a bright future together, building a life filled with love and hope. But even with all of that, it wasn't enough.

We may have prayed for our future, fought for our love, and treasured every moment we shared. Yet, despite our efforts, you are not the person God destined for me.

We may have loved each other deeply, even as we aged together, but you are not the person God intended for me.

Our story may have been beautiful, but it is not the story God has planned for me.

You are not the person whom God destined for me, and this is the truth of our fate.