the interview (Izuku's pov pt. 2)

A/N: so I did have a quick question, do you guys like longer chapters or shorter ones? I'd like to know so I can decide if I want to make reactions longer or shorter. Also, sorry this took so long to come out, I'm losing motivation right now but I'll try to get chapters out faster! 😅

I walked into Nezu's office with my friends and we were met with a camera man and a reporter talking to Nezu. After standing there for a moment, Nezu finally addressed us.

"Ah, you're here. This is Clove and Jim. Clove, Jim, this is Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Todoroki, and Kirishima. All of these students helped complete this... duck invasion? Yes, I suppose we can call it that. All of these students helped complete this duck invasion in some way." Nezu explained to Clove and Jim and continued, talking to my group.

Kirishima agreed to come shortly before we entered Nezu's office, so he was also here.

"Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Todoroki, Kirishima, these two will be working with you. We will not tell anyone in the school about this until the interviews are released to the public. Midoriya, it was your idea originally to pull this off, correct?"

I looked up, completely aware of everything going on around me. "Yes, Principal Nezu. I had the original Idea of doing this." I replied.

"Great! Go ahead and follow clove and jim outside, they will interview you all separately and then talk with you all together some more after the individual interviews." Nezu said, begining to walk back over to his desk.

"Alright guys! Follow us!" Jim said, and started to walk with the camera equipment outside.

I quickly followed clove and jim outside to the front gates of UA. I was a little slower than everyone else so by the time I walked over to my group of friends Jim already had the camera set up.

"Okay, Midoriya was it? Clove will interview you first." Jim said, getting ready to turn on the camera.

As soon as we were ready Jim started the camera and Clove started talking.

"Good morning everyone! My name is Clove, today I'm with Midoriya Izuku, The teenager behind the famous duck invasion in UA highschool! A building full of young heros, training to one day become pros! We will be going over the steps Mr. Midoriya took to achieve such a suprising thing as to place rubber ducks everywhere in the building, overnight. As you can see, they are still cleaning up all the ducks. Mr. Midoriya, why don't you tell everyone how this happened?" Clove said.

It honestly suprised me how fast they could talk without stuttering, it was quite interresting.

"Oh! Uhm- well, I guess I came up with it because we wanted to do something big to celebrate my friend, Todoroki-kun's birthday. I was on my way to the shower and stepped on someone's rubber duck in the hallway. And I guess it just happened from there!" I said, god why am I so nervous!?

"Okay! So how did you afford all of these rubber ducks? They couldn't have just come from nowhere, in fact, a few citizens were up here for a meeting the day before the invasion and reported that a large amount of packages had arrived. So, Midoriya, how did you afford to purchase all of these ducks?" Clove asked. I had the perfect idea of how to answer her.

"Oh! Well, as you may know, Todoroki's father is the number one pro hero, Endeavor! He agreed to help us pay for these as a birthday present to Todoroki-kun!" I answered, smiling. I knew very well that Endeavor was going to be furious, it doesn't stop this from being any less hillarious, though.

"Thank you for telling us how this happened, Midoriya, I also heard that you had some friends help you, is it true?" Clove asked, getting ready to transition to the next interview.

"Yes! In fact, my friend Ururaka Ochako has been very excited to speak with you today! As well as my other friends!" I said, getting ready to wait until it was time to talk as a group.

"Well, in that case, thank you for your time Mr. Midoriya, it was a pleasure speaking with you and I hope to see you again sometime after the final interview with all of your friends as a group! Well Everyone, that was Midoriya Izuku, and next we will be speaking with Ururaka Ochako!" Clove announced.

I walked out of view of the camera and behind Jim to join my friends. After everyone finished their seperate interviews, we talked as a group for a while and I was finally able to go back to my dorm to rest at about 8:00.

I was exhausted, but I was barely able to sleep. Adventually, however, I was able to close my eyes as I waited in my dreams to enjoy another fun day at school with all of my friends in class 1-A.