Chapter 15: I want your pain

Yoongi feels sick. He talked with Hoseok for almost an hour, lying in the bathroom, and as soon as he got out he starts vomiting. He sits on the tiled floor, continuing to vomit, and scolds himself that he sat in the bathroom for so long that he felt sick. Although this is not the only reason. All his thoughts are about Jungkook - where he is, with whom. Although, what he does is as clear as day. It pisses Yoongi off and it's not clear why exactly - that the alpha is now fucking another omega, or that Yoongi is so worried about it. Isn't that what the omega wanted all this time? Didn't he dream that Jungkook would find another omega, be distracted, switch, and let him go? Then why is it so bad for him? Acute jealousy pierces the lungs, blows them away instantly, and Yoongi breathes, and breathes, but can't inhale the oxygen. It is unbearable to share Jungkook with someone, and it is unrealistic to possess him.

After rinsing his mouth and brushing his teeth, the omega reaches for the towel and goes into the bedroom. In any incomprehensible situation, it is better to go to sleep. He couldn't reach the bed because of a servant who reports that Jungkook is waiting for him in another apartment, a floor below. Yoongi does not know what he feels - joy, from the fact that the alpha still remembered him, or anger that he still doesn't forget about him when should exactly be the second. Yoongi refuses to change clothes and, follows one of Jeon's guards into the hallway to the elevator wearing sweatpants and a stretched home T-shirt.

Yoongi has never been in this apartment, and now, standing on its doorstep would prefer that it did not change. Smells, voices, alphas, omegas, everything mixed up, creating a hellish cocktail, and he again starts to feel sick. Most of the omegas are half-naked. All omegas are beautiful and bright, Yoongi next to them feels colorless and regrets that he was too lazy to change clothes.

Of course, Jungkook will choose another omega. He, by the way, is nowhere to be seen. The rumbling music from the speakers makes it impossible to hear at least something, so Yoongi does not understand what the guard is saying to him but obediently follows him deep into the room. He almost stalls from moaning. The party guests don't seem to be shy about anything. Yoongi is ashamed of what drugged alphas and omegas do. He never saw the orgy live, and he has to go without raising his head to not notice all these couples having sex. He stops in front of a low table on which cocaine is scattered with neat paths. Jungkook sits on the couch and watches with an absent gaze as the line disappears, inhaled by the omega sitting at his feet. Omegas also sit on both sides of the alpha, but he does not react to anything and does not even raise his gaze from the table for a couple of seconds.

"You wanted to see me?" Yoongi says not sure if he hears him because of the music. The omegas cling to the alpha, and Jeon doesn't mind. Jungkook did not only threaten to find another omega, he did it, and Yoongi knew this anyway, but he still feels how it ached somewhere deep inside. He would like to quickly leave this nest of debauchery. It is unbearable to see someone else's hands caressing his alpha. His?

Jungkook orders to turn down the music and leans against his knees. He drives a credit card over the powder, delimits the path and, bending down, inhales. He throws his head back for a few seconds and then looks with a dull look at Yoongi.

"I'm bored; entertain me."

"I'm not a clown."

"You are everything I want. And you will be what I want." Jungkook's dilated pupils almost completely flooding the iris. The awareness in his gaze is zero percent. Yoongi knows that he walks along the blade of a knife, but already doesn't care. He honestly tried to play along, tried to change tactics, and achieve his goal, but everything went to hell, thanks to the sense of a property that came from nowhere. The fact that he is jealous cancels all his plans. Yoongi doesn't even want to play anymore. He no longer knows what he wants.